List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders
GREAT TRANSACTION FROM azntv240. BUYER WAS VERY PROMPT IN PAYMENT AND RESPONDED TO MY EMAILS AND iMs IN A NICE AND PROMPT MANNER. thanks!!!!!!! ^_^
[Image: top_1.jpg]
~Romance in the Scent of Summer~
Successful trades with Jenga and Lionheart. Jenga has been very patient waiting for me to get the R1 version before trading with them.

Both a pleasure to do business with.
Anime Want To Buy / Sell / Trade List: http://www.import-anime.com/forums/showt...php?t=5548
Wonderful trade with balthier. The set I got from him got here in no time as usual. Also he is a nice person to work with!

I highly recommend trading with him!Smile
Animes I Own:

~Hellsing
~Chobits
~Read or Die
~D.N. Angel
~Last Exile
~X
~Love Hina
~Onegai Teacher
~Ninja Scroll
Another quick transaction with Lionheart. Great first trade with Cyrus.Big Grin
Had my first trade with toejamsk. Everything went smoothly, he shipped fast, and answered questions quickly. I highly recommend trading with him.
Great Trade With Cidien! The Best Communication I've Seen In A Really Long Time ^_^
trade worked great with toogood easy shipping and everything worked good.
Cyrus
Another wonderful trade with toogood for his kenshin sets. Can't wait to watch them!Smile
Animes I Own:

~Hellsing
~Chobits
~Read or Die
~D.N. Angel
~Last Exile
~X
~Love Hina
~Onegai Teacher
~Ninja Scroll
GREAT FIRST TRADE WITH LIETE! Thanks ever so much, all of his stuff was in perfect condition when arrived. ^_^ totally recommended!
*cough*not-a-he*cough*

Anyway successful trade with Kiruyuki.
aka EngrishMajor
Great trade with jenga. I really recommend trading with him (espeically for trades where its not just two items being sent between two people)
Had a great trade with Gfanikf. Really fast shipping and quick at answering my questions. I highly recommend trading with him.
Finished a trade with balthier. It was a little rocky but all in all a good trade. I recommend trading with him.
Just did an ok trade with vato. I traded one of my sets for vato's FX Rahxephon set. That was good. What was bad was that I traded two of my other sets for FX versions of Kiddy Grade and Samurai Deeper Kyo. Unfortunately after I got the sets I found that they were not FX, but were either MAC or MI. Now it wasn't exactly a bad trade as I did get everything I wanted but It was not exactly what I wanted.

It's alright to trade with vato just be careful and make sure you know what you're getting.
Great trade with skyway10. Quick transaction.