List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders
great trade with 074ku got everything at a good deal too

Thanks again
Cyrus
A good trade with P_Mathews

A slip cover of a set is missing though :confused: :confused: It's not a big deal, but I would still prefer to have known it :o
5th Successful Trade with Sideswipe !! Since AN doesn't have a Good Traders list, I thought I'd just post it over here since both of us also trade here!! Thanks again!!
1st Successful Trade with judastarguy !! Thanks so much!!
GREAT TRADE WITH DMR456!!!!!!! thanx!! ^_^
[Image: top_1.jpg]
~Romance in the Scent of Summer~
Another succesful trade with Nightrayne as always a pleasure to do business with.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Good trade with Kiruyuki. the package took a long time to get here but it arrived in good condition. although he didn't send the slipcover of one of the sets, the items were really ok. tks for everything
Great Trade with bumperboy. Items were in tip top condition. Thanks for much, by the way......... I am a guy ^.^.......
Great trade with Buffgod.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
HarukaTenoh11, grm and Megumi... All great! Smile
very cool trade with Amethyst
i am a hamburger

My HK Anime Collection
My R1 Anime Collection
take a peek and buy something ^-^
good trade with P_mathew25 and Darkanx
ANOTHER AWESOME TRADE WITH AMETHYST!!!! It was actually a real life trade where we didn't have to ship, she happily drove to champaign to watch a movie and then she came to my house and gave me my items and I did the same for her. She was very kind person ^_^. Thank you very much. You saved me time and money :-). Thanks ever so much!!!!! I hope you like the dvds. I hope we trade again some other time Big Grin

PS. It was very nice meeting you, you're very kind Smile
Another Successful Trade with Kiruyuki !! Laugh.. we had to be in town for the hubby to take a test (Nationwide Top Tech for Ryder) for a contest at work, so it really was no problem at all.. and I'm so sorry for being late!! I had no idea that Sin City was over 2 hours long!! (Good movie btw, didn't think I'd like the monochromatic scheme but it really emphasized the colors they did show... which was red mostly... laugh) I can't say you're a sweetie, that isn't macho... so very nice to meet you, you're well on your way to becoming a responsible adult... gee, that doesn't sound overly exciting either... how about you're just cool!?! Trade with you anytime!! Thanks!!
3rd Successful Trade with NightRayne !! Thanks so much!! It was a great trade... anytime!!