List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders
Successful trade with Buffgod.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Great buyer - Puppet Master. Paid very quickly through paypal. Thanks dude Smile
Great trade w/ odin0425. Shipped next day - Very friendly, good communication. Thanks for the trade Smile
Bought a few games from Balthier. Sent them pretty fast. One had a deep crack but it's a normal jewel case so not a big deal.
Great Trade with Nina182B times 2. ^_^
great trade with nina182b, she shipped fast, had great communication, and the dvds were in perfect condition. I hope to trade with her agian
Successful trade with nina182b.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
good purchash with balthier, he shipped the game right away, and it was in great condition
Good 1st trade ever to mr. DARKANX! he was ever so kind and thoughtful. I will always trade again with ya! ^_^
2nd great trade with Psygnius Smile Thank you!
Good / Successful trade with odin0425
Anime Want To Buy / Sell / Trade List: http://www.import-anime.com/forums/showt...php?t=5548
great buyer beboprules very quick
i am a hamburger

My HK Anime Collection
My R1 Anime Collection
take a peek and buy something ^-^
great buyer Rikmans very good
i am a hamburger

My HK Anime Collection
My R1 Anime Collection
take a peek and buy something ^-^
Excellent trades with Ryuzeki and Schonebubben. Ryuzeki was very kind and even included an extra dvd for my birthday (THANKS!). Schonebubben traded me a set that was still brand new and in the wrapper, which was awesome! Thanks to both of you guys.
[Image: kitty.gif]
Good trade with toogood.

Everthing went smooth and quickly. Recommended!!