List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders
successful trade with goflutie. Discs in good condition and were delivered fast.
successful trade with grm

He's in London United Kingdom and his money order made it here pretty fast. Most successful international trade so far Smile
Anime Want To Buy / Sell / Trade List: http://www.import-anime.com/forums/showt...php?t=5548
2nd good trade with toogood, and his set is "toogood" (hehe.. a little pun)

Seriously, the set he sent to me was in awesome condition Smile
Another great trade with beboprules. Dvds were in perfect condition.
Balthier's one to trust - pristine DVDs, fast shipping and easy to deal with.
Excellent trade with Cidien. Got mint condition dvds and an excellent trade. tks cidien
First trade with cyberloach and everything went perfect. highly recommended. tks for the trade
Great trade with cyberloach. Quick transaction.
It looks like cyberloach is on a roll. This makes it 3 good trades in a row. Good communication. Nicely packed dvd. I didn't get the package for 2 weeks (thanks to hold up at the custom), and he even suggested he might send a replacement if the package gets lost. Highly recommended.
Successful trade with punkrawk, made a fast payment via cashiers check. Thanks!
Anime Want To Buy / Sell / Trade List: http://www.import-anime.com/forums/showt...php?t=5548
Another great trade with toogood
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
2nd great trade with Puppet Master.
i got awesome dvds from the following
-Bumperboy extremly quickly recieved considering he lives across the pond
-Toogood dvd's were in really good condition
-Beboprules got his dvd super quick, sadly the one i sent him took 2 weeks stupid customs
Conducted a trade with toogood. Very fast and reliable, I highly recommend trading with him.
Great trade with jenga. Very fast transaction.