icons
Hello, i just recently joined these forums and i was wondering how i can get an icon under my username. i see many others have icons or pics. can someone please tell me how to go about accomplishing this. i already checked the faq section and there was no mention of it.
Ok ill tell you; click on user cp and once you do that what you need to do is click on "Edit Avatar" from the side bar it will take you to a screen where you can either upload one or link to a web adresss
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Ranmafan Wrote:Hello, i just recently joined these forums and i was wondering how i can get an icon under my username. i see many others have icons or pics. can someone please tell me how to go about accomplishing this. i already checked the faq section and there was no mention of it.

I think you need 50 or so posts though before they will let you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  anybody know what happened to anime-icon babyeater0 4 3,270 04-07-2005, 08:18 AM
Last Post: balthier
  anime-icon ? jugdish 16 7,644 12-21-2004, 09:27 AM
Last Post: bignev44