The last music you bought.
I love music, i cant go a ay wiht out listening to music, sorta rules my life. i espeially hate all the emo shit thats out l8ly. really pisses me off. i especially super h8 my chemical shit romance
fahad17 Wrote:i especially super h8 my chemical shit romance

I smiled really big when I read that. I hate them the most. For a while, I hated punk music because everyone was saying these crap emo bands were punk bands and thought it was some of the shittyest music I have ever heard. Then I was enlightened and shown real punk music and I love that stuff; can't get enough. The next albums I plan on getting are a Rise Against album and all three LPs from The Soviettes. But yeah, radio stuff sucks now I try my best not to listen.

Also, I bought Crimson too. I like it well enough. The best lines from the whole album are:
?There's a song I love so much I stole
Every precious note I took, I sold
Now I spit out words, do you see my lungs on the dance floor?
To a hopeless cause, I sold my soul
A romantic plastic piece of shit you can mold
Until I break into chokable pieces.? From I Was A Prayer
That is just so badass in terms of wording.
I'm trying to learn the piano from Time to Waste right now, but will probably have to wait till I'm done with learning Wind from Naruto cause I'm not that good at piano yet and I get confused.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
My favorite song was Death Bed,
Rav's fav of Crimson was the part Brodie sung...

The only thing I don't like about it is, well they changed their theme.. Used to it was bitchy whining about hating himself, & wanting to get drunk so he could hate himself some more...strangely enough I loved it...

But, it's cool tha Dan, err whoever the bassist is, sings more..he really does have a good voice, one to rival Matt, which is saying something!
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
My last few CD purchases have all been indie bands after catching their shows or hearing a few songs that I'd downloaded.
I caught Mark Berube at a smal bar near my hotel and had a great time watching his show so I picked up his CD and have been listening to that a lot lately. His show had a jazzy/folk feel to it that made me feel right at home and the CD is almost entirely different with a larger band behind him and more of a Billy Joel/Tom Waites/Bob Dylan feel to it. Definitely a good purchase.
After downloading one of their CDs I bought both of the releases by Harry and the Potters. I'm glad that I heard their second CD prior to their first because the first is mostly junk but the second disc (Volemort Cant Stop the Rock) is some great high school punk feeling music that's all about Harry Potter. The second disc was totally worth the money.
Before that was DYM... an industrial band I caught at a show. I love having it for background music while I'm sitting here in the hotel working on my model kits.
And before that was some country act that I saw (got dragged to it with my co-workers) and ended up really enjoying (which surprised me to no end). Because I enjoyed the show I bought the CD and my wife has run off with it. I'm really bad with names and I only had a chance to listen to that disc once before it vanished from my car over a month ago.

Music is a very big part of my life and I have it playing all the time. One of my great joys in life is making mixed discs to share with other people. It also strokes my ego when I have people come up to me telling me that my discs seldom leave their CD players. Ego stroking is good in my books... almost as good as having music to listen to.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Batz Kage Wrote:My favorite song was Death Bed,
Rav's fav of Crimson was the part Brodie sung...
I'm still a Sadie fan myself :p , but I can listen to just about anything of theirs.
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
i heard a song called run by a band called snow patrol that i really really like. I wish more bands wrote good music tho thats the only song of theirs i have heard so......
Cyrus
Last CD was Nymphetamine from Cradle of Filth. I still buy CD's, but I get them from DVDempire so I usually pay around $13 each, not bad, that's the amount they should charge for CD's anyway because a lot more people would buy them then.
snow patrol are pretty good their newest album final straw is pretty good. if you like run, ul like chocolateand spitting games. butmostof the album is good anyway.
Gemini Wrote:the last cd i bought was a misake. i borrowed boyfriend's cd and totally forgot wat the group was called.. de.... something. i know it was emo music. anywho, i look through the D section at sam goodies. picked up Default, bought it and went home. i played the cd it was not emo music. but after listening to the whole cd.. it was really good, i liked it alot. and i'm still searching for that group that starts with a D and plays emo music.

Couldn't you just ask your boyfriend? It was afterall his cd so he should know, right?

odin0425 Wrote:i just dont get how people can sit and listen to music.

I don't just sit and listen to music, although sometimes I'm having so much fun I just lose myself in the music. I usually listen to music while doing something else.

Cyrus Wrote:i really love music but i have been really disgusted with any music that has came out in america latey

Unfortunately I feel the same way but not just about American music, I feel that way about western music in general and I've been feeling like this for a long time now. Before I discovered Asian music I barely listened to music anymore and when I did it was always to old CDs. This doesn't mean good music isn't made in the West anymore but it's either not my type or it sucks!

I was still in Paris the last time I bought some music.
I bought Onmyouza's "Garyotensei" and "Sekinetsu Enbu", L'Arc En Ciel's "Awake", "Smile", "The Best of L'Arc-en-Ciel 1994-1998", "The Best of L'Arc-en-Ciel 1998-2000" and "The Best of L'Arc-en-Ciel c/w" and Gackt's "Love Letter" and " Crescent".

Onmyouza turned out to be a very pleasant surprise. I wasn't too familiar with their music, the only song I knew well was the one from Basilisk, but the vast majority of their other songs are great, some even better than 'Koga Ninpocho'.

Now, L'Arc en Ciel I knew well and I bought their CDs because I really like them. "Awake" is their latest album (which I'd never heard before buying) and it's awesome!

Gackt has a voice that I love in such songs as "Mind Forest" and "Lust for Blood" which is why I bought "Crescent" an album that I enjoy quite much. Unfortunately his album "Love Letter" is full of mushy, depressing love songs! Buying that one was a clear mistake. Yet I have faith that his latest album "Diabolos" (2nd album to be published this year) is back on the right track. I'm certain of one thing though, I'm not buying this one without previously listening to some of the songs and that's when downloading mp3 comes into play.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
I listen to music on the way to work and class, I can no longer go outside with out having earphones attached to my head, it feels as though something is missing if I am outside and music is not playing, its kind of like if you watch an action sequence in a movie without music, I need a soundtrack to my life, unless of course I am with or talking to someone.
The only musci I can listen to and not do anything is classical.
the whole deal with music cd's being 13 as a good price would be true if the music that was 13 dollars was ussually good. I really don't think it's a price issue i think it's a quality issue. I have no problem paying 15-20 for a good cd with 15-20 songs i mean if its a really good one then i would pay 1.25 a song i have no problem with that. The problem is that most bands make 2 or 3 good songs on their cd or they have good music its just that all of it sounds almost exactly the same to the point where it is as if their whole cd is a remix cd of one song. Because of that i hardly buy cd's anymore. I know i can dl the songs i like for a dollar a piece but i want the cd i want the lyric book and case i want the whole shabang. I just want bands to make good cd's not just one hit wonder crap.
Cyrus
i guess that epends onwhat bans you listen to. if you ask me most of the bands that have come out recently sound the same.
fahad17 Wrote:i guess that epends onwhat bans you listen to. if you ask me most of the bands that have come out recently sound the same.
You mean like The Used Chemical Romance? My friend nearly s*** himself when we told him they were two different bands.

My girl likes listening to that generic rock aimmed at kids with crappy lives..you know what's gay?

Niki FM by Hawthorne Heights f***ing ripped off an older song from a band signed by Epitaph. That's one thing that really pisses me off. Yes, I used to listen that music that sounds like what is played all over the radio these days, but I listened to it in like 8th grade! You know, back when there were 5 base songs. Now those song molds have been raped to death & it all just sucks.-_-
And you can't convence the fans of most of those bands that they suck, because the people can relate. I'm sorry, if you're pulling in nearly a million a year, I really don't think you have the right to sing about how bad your life sucks -_-

"You'd think you could afford a f***ing bottle of asprin, | so we don't have to hear about your bitching & moaning" -Jimmy Urine
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Well the last CD i bought was...... Insane Clown Posse : Riddle Box. Normaly i lissen to metal and stuff on that line but i am also a pritty big ICP fan. It like that only rap that i like or can even like.Cool
-The boy's screams excited me far more than yours. --Tomo, Fushigi Yugi

-look me up some time Cool http://www.myspace.com/chappas
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Couldn't you just ask your boyfriend? It was afterall his cd so he should know, right?

he's not here anymore
[Image: ffc.jpg]