Ninja Gaiden ANIME
you say that again and it's Action Jackson time... Hot dog & Hambugers anyone
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
I watched Star Trek once with my dad a few years ago. We just kept making horrible, Captain Kirk references and called it a night.

You know once in Star Trek a Clingon code starts Kei.....Yuri.... as in the two fine ladies of Dirty Pair. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Really I need to catch that one
Yup, just a taste of my lame anime knowledge, if you can call it that.

I wonder if people in Japan now are still just as crazy over Star Trek. They are worse than American fanboys. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Know how to stop a movie from beaing good? Forrest Whittaker. 8O :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Who didn't see that coming? OK I'll admit it.....I didn't. :roll:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
You and Mr. Whittaker have a long running fued. If you don't watch out he will sick his "Ghost Dog" on you. 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Yeah man, you have some serious hate going on there. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Have you seen Bloodsport? That stole a lot of precious time from me. I actually went to the theater to see Battle Field Earth. Some one else paid for it but still it made money off someone I know. I want all of it back!!!
:evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Ok let me put it this way, Star Trek here in Okinawa... Had 6 hour long runs of DS9, Voyager and Enterprise back to back and in between 6 hour blocks were previews of the new Star Trek movie. My University Friends (Okinawa Locals) are beging me to get them on base so they can see the movie. I will see it this Saturday and will post my impressions...
Like I said it is a great movie. Some trekkies out there may disagree with me but I thought it was Great. Big Grin :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I'm going to join a professional Slam Ball team. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I slam my balls all the time! 8O 8O 8O 8O :lol:
Not in my mouth you bastard. Smile

Wow now that is a slam, but what to say about a man who is a a creature of Darkness. No wait that's why they are in his mouth...