Gots some questions 'bout Gungrave
I have some question, please answer them if you can

1)How good is the dubbing in Gungrave

2)Who does a better job with hk's (especially subs) MI or AV
babyeater0 Wrote:I have some question, please answer them if you can

1)How good is the dubbing in Gungrave

Very good IMO.
There is no HK set with english dub since R1 releases are not complete. Japanese dub i'm sure is fine.
CrayonShinChan Wrote:There is no HK set with english dub since R1 releases are not complete. Japanese dub i'm sure is fine.

Yeah, but there is a dub being made :p My guess is he'll wait for the R1 rip if its good, go subs if its bad.

The sub thing really varies with each set. You'll need to read reviews of a particular title to see which company has the better subs (or if they all suck).
Edit-How good is the english dubbing in gungrave
Oh yeah, does anybody know when they'll release the ENG Dub to Gungrave???
"We know who we are, but not what we may be" - William Shakespeare

HK List:

http://www.import-anime.com/user_dvd.php...er_id=3991
There up to volume 3, 4 comming out in january. Although i havn't seen any of it myself...
I would have to say this entire series sucks. he Story line in the games was better overall.

I mean instead of killing his friend who kiled him they both die in the end. That is just

crap. At least to me its crap. The only character that I think is done well is Kugashira

Bunji. Also most of the episodes are about Brandon Heat not Grave, Its just Filler. I mean

out of 26 episodes only 6-9 episodes have Grve in it. This series could have done better in

my oppinion.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn