Favortie ending them song
evilomar Wrote:Are you a fan of Frank Sinatra?
I like a couple of his songs.. I don't know if he's the one who originally sang this.
cowboy bebop
flcl
GTO (anything but 3.....ick!)

What about least favorite? My vote goes to ending 3 of GTO. The hong kong knife sound like a bunch of drunken karaoke.
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
Blue Gender Rolleyes
onizuka17711 Wrote:cowboy bebop
flcl
GTO (anything but 3.....ick!)

What about least favorite? My vote goes to ending 3 of GTO. The hong kong knife sound like a bunch of drunken karaoke.

Yes, the third exit song of GTO made me want to rip off my ears, stuff them up my ass, and fart. I like the first ending to Yu Yu Hakusho and FMA.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
I can't believe nobody mentioned the X TV ending theme!!!
Is that the "Ex Dream" song? That song is fantastic!
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
The best op/ed songs i can think of are the Full metal panic songs. Mikuni Shimokawa kicks @ss!!! The ending of trigun and yami no matsuei scare me............
[Image: WinterSonata.jpg]

A dream is like snow, it falls then it fades away through time...

~Ryoku Slayer~
I have to say I am quite fond of the ending theme from Outlaw star, Melfina's Song
Ryujin Wrote:Hmmm... I like so many....I'm a really big fan of soundtracks....

If I had to choose just one then it would be "Junjou no Kanjou" (1/3) from Rurouni Kenshin season 3.

Thats an awesome ending from kenshin. The one I love the most is "kimi ga fureru dakede" Im not sure if its an OP or ED though. Also that ED from Vandread is nice.
I like the first ending from Gundam Seed and the ending from Fruits Basket.
Intent and outcome are rarely coincident.
-The Lord Shaper
Naruto's first ending (Wind)
and
Berserk's ending
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
Gravity from Wolf's rain... and no, I'm totally not biased t'wards everything Wolf's Rain! Rolleyes

I also had a lot of trouble skipping past the ending themesong from the first season of Vandread.. plus, the ending animation had a lot of wonderful curves in it, which didn't hurt, either.
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection
Oooh.
Hard to choose-

I really like the ending for Full Metal Alchemist, and Berserk <3

Also, I love GTOs, Fushigi Yugi, Revolutionary Girl Utena, er..thats all I can think of right now. Im sure theres more, but oh well =P

~Katherine Jean