Mohawk
kakomu Wrote:but beating people with rubber bananas isn't? The double standard is becoming clear.

Lastly, Ryo it's called a HARD RETURN, when you press enter for a line break. You press return A LOT even when you don't need to and you press it TWICE for every line.
hey man i was joking about the gorilla suit thing, lol, cheese man you actually thought i was serious? and i don't care what people wear or why they do it, it doesn't give the someone the right to go and try and fight them or call them names.
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
Ryujin Wrote:The true person who doesn't give a damn is the guy who hasn't washed his hair or changed his clothes for a few days,

That's not a good thing either you know. :eek:
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
takumi25 Wrote:I agree....some people are like that, trying to embarass you in front of many people and I really hate it when they do that. Most of them are cowards anyway, hiding from the back of their 1000 friends laughing. If you ask them to fight one on one they wont do it coz they really are cowards. Even if they do agree to fight one on one if they lose then they will call their friends and hunt you down. Nowadays its all about the number not personal courage. Just ignore those idiots and just be what you want to be as long as you're not doing anything bad to other people its good.

There is no honor and that's the problem not just a lack of courage....
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
What do you use to stand hold the mohawk up? Gel, Shaving Cream, Wax, or Glue?

Glue probably works best at holding, but it shows up alot if not applied correctly.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
it depends on the look wetlook or as i like it dry?
i prefer dry look.

i find fibregum or clay products work best and then a shit load of hairspray for dry!!!
and hair glue for wet hard setting!!!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Andromeda18_ Wrote:That's not a good thing either you know. :eek:

well it depends how lazy you are i have been known for not goin with a shower for 3 days...yep and always revision periods where slepp is mainlu nonexisatnt so 3 days is like one huge ass day

wo0t BO!!! :eek:
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
On the rare (ok not so rare) occassion that I go without a bath, it's never when I have school less I really forget to (like last week :S), I go about 2-3 days without a bath. Now I have gone 5 days or more without changing my socks shirt & shorts.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

rav96 Wrote:well it depends how lazy you are i have been known for not goin with a shower for 3 days...yep and always revision periods where slepp is mainlu nonexisatnt so 3 days is like one huge ass day

wo0t BO!!! :eek:

If you just sit around the house for a few days and don't do anything to get you dirty or make you sweat, just sleep and TV, it's not a big deal. Especially if you aren't dealing with people more important than a 7-11 cashier. Or on a vacation where you spend all day in and around the pool. As for clothes, I've found that a pair of jean can last you two weeks if you only wear them out to the store or what not. Leave them by the door pull them on as you leave the house. Living alone is fun, even if it only lasts for a little while.
WandererX12 Wrote:If you just sit around the house for a few days and don't do anything to get you dirty or make you sweat, just sleep and TV, it's not a big deal. Especially if you aren't dealing with people more important than a 7-11 cashier. Or on a vacation where you spend all day in and around the pool. As for clothes, I've found that a pair of jean can last you two weeks if you only wear them out to the store or what not. Leave them by the door pull them on as you leave the house. Living alone is fun, even if it only lasts for a little while.
i totally agree, as long the smell of your clothes can't over power some cologne, they are clean.
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
Homeless Joe Wrote:i totally agree, as long the smell of your clothes can't over power some cologne, they are clean.

The good old college shower. Big Grin
lol

"im not a shower man...
more a clogne man"

Homer Simpson
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Yeah, I've got a bud, that when he comes to school smelling really really good you don't hug him >.>

Batz Kage Wrote:Now I have gone 5 days or more without changing my socks shirt & shorts.

:eek: The smell alone! :eek:
Andromeda18_ Wrote::eek: The smell alone! :eek:
Nah, back then I did nothing but eat, sleep, & play video games. No real smells at all, other than the smell of deoderant trying to cover up musk; but when that happens, there's no worries, becuase there's actually a brand of old spice that smells like I do Big Grin

Batz Kage Wrote:Nah, back then I did nothing but eat, sleep, & play video games.

Oh, I believe that's enough, particularly as far as shorts are concerned! :p