No please do carry on Ryo...i's funny Big Grin
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
kakomu Wrote:Never said you did. However, whenever I use the "most people" line, people like to feed me that total horseshit of a reply.

Lastly, why the fuck do you hard return? Stop that, it's obnoxious.

Hardly return? what are you talking about I always return. Its just that you aren't always

around when I do. Please elaborate for me what you mean by hardly returning.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Wait, who's on first?

Man, this is funny. And not in that offensive way that most threads are. As for the returning, I agree with Rav. You should continue, it gives your posts personality.
WandererX12 Wrote:Wait, who's on first?

Man, this is funny. And not in that offensive way that most threads are. As for the returning, I agree with Rav. You should continue, it gives your posts personality.

Ok I guess I will but wil someone explain to me what they are referring to.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
kakomu Wrote:Like people who wear mohawks for the attention then get pissy when people make threats like yours?
so what if he is wears a mohawk for attention or any other reason, it doesn't give people the right to come up to him and call him names or try and fight him, that's wrong.
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
i cant help myself i gotta add

"ITS ALL IGNORANCE"

chamone Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Homeless Joe Wrote:so what if he is wears a mohawk for attention or any other reason, it doesn't give people the right to come up to him and call him names or try and fight him, that's wrong.

but beating people with rubber bananas isn't? The double standard is becoming clear.

Lastly, Ryo it's called a HARD RETURN, when you press enter for a line break. You press return A LOT even when you don't need to and you press it TWICE for every line.
I'd pretty much have to agree with everything kakomu said. Most people who try to dress "alternative" are just posers who want to have an "outcast" or "punk" or "I don't give a damn" image. When in reality the only reason they are doing it is either for attention or to fit into a group of people who dress and act like that.

Its so funny watching them, they act all "serious" about muisc and think they know everything about it because they watch a few "alternative" music channels. Most of them are simply tools who claim that they want to be "different" and "individual" so they just dress like everyone else who's trying to do the same. The most annoying thing about these people is that they think they are cool, individual, outcast badasses who don't give a damn, but in truth its the exact opposite, most of them are pansy tools who are just trying to get some attention and fit in with a group of posers so that they can finally feel like "part of the group", and they care more than anyone what people think of them, otherwise they would not try to drastically change their image.

The true person who doesn't give a damn is the guy who hasn't washed his hair or changed his clothes for a few days, who says whatever the hell he wants when he wants and does whatever the hell he want and does not give a shit about anyone or anything, this person does not gove a shit what clothes he or anyone else wears or what he looks like. Most of these people could not be further from this.

As for Ryo, its fine for everyone to have their own posting style that brings a sense of individuality, but at the same time what you do by pressing return twice for every line can get annoying, especially when you have typed a large amount. So you can keep up your old style if you want, but in future I'd recommend just typing normally.
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan
First of all I thought HARD RETURN or whatever was simply called Double Space Type??? that's what my teachers call it...

Anyways, I know a guy that doesn't take baths for 5 days, but then again he only wears clothes from hot topic...-_- kinda sad, but he's cool I guess.

For the most part I can put up with the losers; till they stand in the middle of about 10-20 of their friends & trade announcements of their mental problems...-_-

MY FU*KING GOD! They're like complete losers sometimes! You don't stand with 10 or so friends & tell them just becuase you don't talk to cheerleaders & the 'norms' that you're anti-socail :eek: :eek: :eek:

Then they brag about the number of shrinks they've gone through... Well, when you make up the problems yourself, how the heck could someone fix a lie?

Then there are those who think they're "outcast" because they listen to korn....big fliping deal..it's people like them that make people like me unwanted...Sure me & my friends do share things about our selves which include our mental problems (it runs in my family before anyone asks). Anyways, I wrote an essayish thing on this, I'll likely post it up later in the rants section.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
He Batz, why do you have that link to pics of Lonely_monkey in your sig?
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG arse story-_-

You likely don't want to know; summed up in one word: Obsession.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Damn, I got on here last night for like five minutes but was too tired to construct an intelligible response so?

I would first like to clarify I?m not punk. I like Hard Rock music like Slip Knot, System of a down, Disturbed and Tool. So my look is defiantly not to pose as anything music oriented. And I will agree that originally when I started doing crazy stuff with my hair it was for attention, and to piss off my principle on school picture day. I had six-inch spikes all over my head and got lots of dirty looks by teachers; man it was great. I thought the hair looked really cool so did my friends, and then there were jerks who just made fun of me. I decide then that if they hated it so much I would just do stuff to spite other people that didn?t like it. After I started thinking about what to wear my creativity took over and I just started to wear stuff that I liked. So what started out as something to get attention and annoy people evolved into my own custom style; a true representation of myself on the inside transferred to my outsides.

Next issue, the haters. I full well know what to expect from people. Some hate the fact that my hair is silver even when it is styled normally. I?m used to people thinking I?m strange and not likening what I look like but what I can?t stand is someone walking up to me saying I look like a fucking moron and then walking back to his friend where they all laugh at me and applaud him. The motherfucker thinks he?s a badass for what he just did so I have to show him he?s not. Not one person that has had the balls to act like that has ever been man enough to fight me when I call them out. A good example is two guys at six flags just came up to me when they were with their girls and got in my face and were yelling at me. When they had turned to walk about a stream of cuss words that would make a sailor blush, told them to get back here so I could kick their ass, and threw my trash at them. All they did was run off as fast as they could. I ended up having the whole park staring at me, but they looked like pussys in front of their girls so I got even. Shit like this is what makes me mad, not criticism.

Lastly I don?t wear what I wear for the attention anymore. I wear what I wear because I think I look cool, in my definition of cool. Even my friends think I look weird most of the time but they are my friends and know it?s just how I am. I tried a Mohawk because I hadn?t tried it in a while and not since my silver dyeing. Personally I don?t like it that much but I had spent like an hour that morning trying to get my damn hair to stand up right. But now that I?m on day two I think it looks better; my hair cooperated more this time. I think it is true that I take a some what don?t care attitude towards it, but if I did care I would be in the bathroom stalls crying my eyes out. I?m just trying to be me, and if I?ve got to be deferent to achieve this, then so be it.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
I agree....some people are like that, trying to embarass you in front of many people and I really hate it when they do that. Most of them are cowards anyway, hiding from the back of their 1000 friends laughing. If you ask them to fight one on one they wont do it coz they really are cowards. Even if they do agree to fight one on one if they lose then they will call their friends and hunt you down. Nowadays its all about the number not personal courage. Just ignore those idiots and just be what you want to be as long as you're not doing anything bad to other people its good.
Batz Kage Wrote:summed up in one word: Obsession.

Sad Sad Sad
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Blight Wrote:I had spent like an hour that morning trying to get my damn hair to stand up right. But now that I?m on day two I think it looks better; my hair cooperated more this time.

a world i know far too well Rolleyes
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/