DVD Covers?
Hey i was wondering if there is a program out that that lets you design dvd covers i really want to design some but i cant find any you know any?
Adobe Photoshop (www.adobe.com)

best image authoring software.
I have it but i wouldnt know the sizes?
Get a ruler...
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
I you get Adobe Photoshop 7.0 it has all kinds of premade sizes like NTSC dvd's internet banners, cd cover just by going into the new pic category! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
"Hitting rock bottom is not a weekend retreat."
"Something wicked this way comes."
from the way things look...I think you should hire someone to do the covers for you
The anime you own, may end up owning you.
Well that sounds great, but my computer couldn't handle it. So you can make that and your VCD auctions on ebay will sell for 5 times as much.
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Photo shop is a wonderous program. I had ver.6 but my hard drive was fried. My uncle put it on mine from his pc so I'll have to do that again.But yeah you can do anything with photo shop. It's a pc marvel. AUTO CAD is great too. Has anyone else played with that program :?:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
i myself am not to fond of photoshop.... cause it's not really 'beginner user friendly'...... you might be better off learning with paintshop pro (its simpler.... and has almost all the same features)

and THEN once you get good with it you move onto adobe if you really want to.....
I still would be lost. :mrgreen:

C++ is enough for me. I did make an all text RPG in C++. You fight Bill Gates at the end. :mrgreen:

you know c++ yet a graphic editing program would confuse you.....

you my friend, are one messed up pie :p
I agree that AUTO CAD is one of the best programs out there. To bad to own an official licensed one it costs in the neighborhood of $2000 big ones, which is entirely too much for that program its worth something but not 2000 somethings. 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I agree that paintshop pro is a good program, easier to use, but it doesnt come even close to the features that photoshop offers.. you are right about it being somewhat advanced... u just need to get comftable with basics in photoshop then play around with advanced features... alot of tutorials on the web
It took me around six months of tooling around in Photoshop with sopme basic knowledge and now I can do most anything in it!
There's soooo many upgrade packs and filter packs that the possibilities are endless!!! *god i sound like an Adobe salesman!* :twisted:
I used PSP(Paint Shop Pro) for a while then there were times it couldn't do what I wanted it to do, with photoshop there are very few things it can't do....and finding riped copies of Photoshop 7.0 was easy and cracking them was easier!!! :twisted: Arrow :evil:
"Hitting rock bottom is not a weekend retreat."
"Something wicked this way comes."
Desfunk........ I'm a truly messed up Pie. :mrgreen:

I'll see if we can get an executable file of my RPG up to play. :mrgreen:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DVD Covers RF_InSAnE 3 2,189 09-06-2005, 07:09 AM
Last Post: sk1nd0g
  Anyone have trouble sometimes getting the plastic covers over the DVD? crazy elmo 7 4,364 09-12-2004, 06:15 PM
Last Post: Nina182B