Poll: "How often do you dust your DVD's"
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Never !!!
60.87%
14 60.87%
Once Every 5 years.
13.04%
3 13.04%
Every Damn Day.
0%
0 0%
Sometimes , if im bored.
26.09%
6 26.09%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

"How often do you dust your DVD's"
If you are talking the DVD player I clean it about once a week. As far as my DVDs I clean my entire entertainment center TV, DVD's and all about once a month.
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
Vicious Wrote:Yet you have no fascination with me? Riiiight. Rolleyes

actually no vicious , just thought this would make people laugh.
sorry to damper your mood im not in any way fascinated with you in any way sorry.

also im talking about dusting the dvd cases the ones on your bookcases where books should go, like mine i got rid of the books and made room for anime and dvds.

and i fold i dont crumple.
lol

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Well... I don't own many anime dvd's... but I have a crap load of movies and those I keep in a cd binder and I don't dust that. The cases are in boxes under my bed. :p
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
I dust mine sometimes.I also dust and clean alot of stuff.I like things spotless,orderly and clean.Oh! and I fold too.lol, yeah umm ok.
[Image: Here.png]
Illiusions are everywhere.............. :eek:
----------------------------------------------------
~Mr.Days~

Mr.Morning has a grudge going.Mr.Day always seems to fly away.Mr.Night kisses goodnight.but Mr.Dream always makes you scream..but though that is the way of your day.Mr.Days is always guideing your ways.
Always guideing your Days always guideing your ways.I'll be with you my Mr.Day.
~Marie~
rarnom Wrote:I don't dust my dvds, but sometimes I do run them through the dishwasher on gentle.

I should try washing my dvd's like I wash my car. Set them outside when it rains.
Cidien Wrote:I should try washing my dvd's like I wash my car. Set them outside when it rains.

The cheap way to wash a car :p Big Grin At least the rains good for something
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
My dvds get dusted around 4am every night for a few days every couple of weeks. I am an insomniac. After I run out of things to do I start to clean as a last resort. Doing yard work at 3am gets the neighbors talking. Mowing the grass at 5am gets me shot at. Cool
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy evey damn minute of it !!!
matt_doa Wrote:My dvds get dusted around 4am every night for a few days every couple of weeks. I am an insomniac. After I run out of things to do I start to clean as a last resort. Doing yard work at 3am gets the neighbors talking. Mowing the grass at 5am gets me shot at. Cool

Well, at least your makeing good use of you time.
That's a good use of time? Hm... spose it's more productive than watching anime. =P
Cidien Wrote:That's a good use of time? Hm... spose it's more productive than watching anime. =P

Well its better than sitting there doing nothing.
matt_doa Wrote:I am an insomniac. After I run out of things to do I start to clean as a last resort. Doing yard work at 3am gets the neighbors talking. Mowing the grass at 5am gets me shot at. Cool
Whoa! That's crazy! I know a lot of people think sleep is overrated.. but not me! I love a good night's sleep. Have you tried to not be an insomniac, or do you like being one?
Of course I don't like it. I would love to be able to get a decent nights sleep. When I am getting sleep, I usually average 3-4 hours a night. The longest I every went without sleep was 4.5 days. When I started hallucinating I was given several different kinds of sleeping medication. I slept for 2 days. Big Grin
Geez that sounds horrible! Sounds like you're so used to it, but i hope you get better. I've always wondered what causes insomnia for people. My brother was like that sometimes in high school. I would see him up in the middle of night pacing or reading a book. I think he got worse when he started college. He says he doesn't know why he's like that.
matt_doa Wrote:Of course I don't like it. I would love to be able to get a decent nights sleep. When I am getting sleep, I usually average 3-4 hours a night. The longest I every went without sleep was 4.5 days. When I started hallucinating I was given several different kinds of sleeping medication. I slept for 2 days. Big Grin

DAMN! LOL Longest ive ever been up is a little over two days straight..On average I get about the same ammount of sleep though weekdays anyways lol
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Nina182B Wrote:Geez that sounds horrible! Sounds like you're so used to it, but i hope you get better. I've always wondered what causes insomnia for people. My brother was like that sometimes in high school. I would see him up in the middle of night pacing or reading a book. I think he got worse when he started college. He says he doesn't know why he's like that.

You never get completely used to it. Though in College it gave me lots of time to get papers, programs, and projects done. For most people insomnia is caused by stress. As for myself, I have no clue why I am like this.