Invader Zim!!
Does anyone her like Invader Zim? I just bought vol 1 R1. It's sweet.
There can be tears of sadness, and there can be tears of joy, but they are far from the same.

King Of Bandits Jing

My DVD trade list:
http://www.import-anime.com/forums/showt...php?t=4518
Yeah that show was funny. My niece managed to find the whole series on E-Bay a while back
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Yeah, I thought it was very good. Reminded me of other shows like The Tick a bit. Pity it was cancelled.
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan
Yeah Sad

SPPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN!

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Why was it cancelled anyways? It had/has a huge following and there are TONS of shirts and toys and crap to buy. I see it everywhere. This is one of those shows you gotta wonder what happened.
Cidien Wrote:Why was it cancelled anyways? It had/has a huge following and there are TONS of shirts and toys and crap to buy. I see it everywhere. This is one of those shows you gotta wonder what happened.

I think it's because the people who choose what errors lack any sense of taste.

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
I was told Zim was cancelled because, all the little kids who watched it wanted to go out and buy the Johnny the Homicidal Maniac comic book as they have the same creator. More believable reasons can be found here.
sweet. i just bought my R1 of invader zim vol 1 too. I used to watch it all the time until it was canceled...
Hey, we're Dreamstreet and we're coming your way!

[Image: sig.gif]
My HK DVD Sets
http://www.aniop.net
So far I have the R1's 1 and 2 (discs 1-4) and I looooooove the show. And its fantastic animation is a great plus also.

Maybe if they didn't play it on NICKELOEON, it would still be going, but on Cartoon Network, maybe even adult swim?

Anyway, the show rocks.
Never know, maybe CN will pick it up and convince the creator to make more for the series. (like family guy)
Unlikely, Family Guy came back because of a massive fan initiative of letters and requests for it back on the air, that added with the record DVD sales are what brought Family Guy back. Unortuanatly I doubt invader Zim has anywhere near that kind of fan base.
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan
Invader Zim made it to #30 for the top Preorders on Amazon before it was released. It has been doing IMMENSLY (can't spell) well, but as someone else pointed out on another board, CN is so cheap they would have to cut the budget of it really badly.
invader zim is funny i like his dog thing
Once the threads of fate are tangled they can never be undone..
Invader zim is owned by nickelodean and they won't sell the rights to no one, and they just released the series on dvd. so the series will never continue no matter how large the fan base. they feel that the series is to mature for a child audience, hence the reason it was cancelled. i wish it could continue on CN, at least CN would play it.