Japanese Soda question ?
Vicious Wrote:How can you not finish the bottle? It's only like 8 ounces. I can finish that in one chug. I felt so gypped that there's so little soda in there.

thats the way i felt too. they are small if they were like a 20 oz. or 40 oz. it would be better and last longer. but they are great and diffrent.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Last Exile Wrote:thats the way i felt too. they are small if they were like a 20 oz. or 40 oz. it would be better and last longer. but they are great and diffrent.

-LE

20? 40?? I'd be happy with a frickin' 16 oz or even 12 oz like we get in the cans here.
Just tried one tonight it was peach flavored. I couldn't figure out how to open it but my bro just took the cap and mashed the marble down like a caveman. Now I know ramune is just a block away and $1.24 a pop. The amount you get does feel like you got cheted but it tastes good.
yeah you use that little plastic thing that comes on top of the ring holding it up you insert it on the top and push it down hard with your palm and hold it down so the whole thing doesnt leak out. cause then you would have less then you got.

its great i think ill oreder some pizza tomorrow and drink my last one.

well im out 30 mins till daria and i need to watch some anime just got one piece today.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
tsunami Wrote:Now I know ramune is just a block away and $1.24 a pop.

$1.24??? It's like $3 or $3.50 at the place near me. That's why I never buy any of it.
Some of you problably already know about this site but on Animeniacs . net they sell Japanese Soda and snacks + they sell Manga, HK, R1 and R3 anime and other movies they have 70+ pages of HK and R1 anime's worth checking out for any aditional shopping needs you might have from here
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga