Crest and Banner or the Stars
So whats the difference here between these 2 Crest of the Stars and Banner of the Stars? are they one in the same or does one happen before the other?

Just Curious before I go out buy the Banner one as I already have the Crest of the Stars and pretty much loved it.

Anyone?

^_^
1st series is called Crest of the Stars. 2nd series is named Banner of the Stars. And the most recent series is called Banner of the Stars II.
there is a 5 dvd FX set that has all 3 series on it, i will have it in stock probably monday/tuesday
Does it also has the Small OVA (25 minutes)- Birth of Stars ? I think it was included as an extra in the r1s (last Volume)
JJ, just to be sure, you ARE talking about a Perfect Collection set containing all three series, correct? I'm asking this since FX sometimes releases a Complete set before the Perfect set, and I don't want to take the risk on a product that may contain poorly translated subs.
I think the bricks for R1 Banner of the Stars and II are being released within the next few months.
Eh....since the series had already been out for quite sometime, maybe FX ripped them from these R1 sources?
Those bricks are pretty affordable also, I bought the Crest of Stars Brick for around 45$CDN.