We need some blackmail material. Someone find some dirt on him or change his SN to Isuckdick or something till he tells us.
Now that is the way to do things Wink.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

It's not from Orphen or Orphen's Revenge is it?
Quote:Originally posted by elcoholic
We need some blackmail material. Someone find some dirt on him or change his SN to Isuckdick or something till he tells us.

HEHEHEHEHEE well i supose having some kinda sexual act for a virgin is better than noneWink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Oh.. how about Bastard, or DN Angel? Ok, Ok... I need to quit trying to figure this out... I'll just wait till someone gets it right or you tell us what it is from...
Good idea. I gave up on it because I couldn't figure it out. And I am a lazy bum to boot! I am sure that someone will say the right answer in time...I think...I hope. Well anyway, good idea ^______^.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

He Rav, do you even know what it is yourself?
it reminds me of the count in pet shop of horrors, but i know its not
quit whinning! come on peops wheres the

*FIGHTING SPIRIT*

Big Grin
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Quote:Originally posted by rav96

*FIGHTING SPIRIT*

Big Grin

Great . . . now everyone's gonna think that that's a clue. Rolleyes
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
Great . . . now everyone's gonna think that that's a clue. Rolleyes

Geez, I thought it was an invitation to beat the sh!t out of him till he told us the answer:confused: ....my bad:p Big Grin
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
I have to admit that your idea makes sense with the word fighting and all. Maybe we should start drawing names for who is going to be the first to get to take a shot at him :p .
Hot Damn, that was cool!

oh oh, my idea, me first me first! *jumps up & down cheering*
Then after I take my whacks out on him I'll into a cheerleader & lead the rest of you in gathering your "fighting spirit" Wink

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

Take your best shot biatches!

Dont make me open a can............

A CAN OF WHOOP ASS!!!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Time to see if your Tae Qon Fu of Punkness (a type of street fighting based on Moshing) can stand up against the forbben poke-fu taught to me by the original master of poke-fu. If I fail, I may have to resort to guns... Batik, you got my back???