MoViNg !
Hey,

im going to be gone for a few days !
moving to a new house thats bigger then this prison of a house im in now ! so no more posting from me for a while ! i hope you all can go on with out me for that few days ! dont cry ill be back !

Big Grin

one question hwo can i change my address so Import-anime knows where im at ! i changed the pay pal address is that all i need to do ?

let me know !

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
yes, we take your paypal address when u order, so you just need to make sure that address attached to your paypal account is current.
Quote:Originally posted by Last Exile
one question hwo can i change my address so Import-anime knows where im at ! i changed the pay pal address is that all i need to do ?
I believe it's whatever your PayPal address is... that's why all the packages are addressed to my mom Rolleyes.

Anyway, good luck with your move.
good luck with your move and have a gudn!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
well still here bastards wont give the keys to us for the house so they have pushed us back till the end of today !
thanks for the reply JJ , just changed all of my address on all the frequent sites i go to.

how many times has everyone moved ?

-me about 6 times now !

-LE

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
4 times

the last was moving to another city, best thing that ever happened coz i met true friends that i love till the day i dieSmile Big Grin Cool
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
just once, and before i could remember (like a year old or something).

-Vile
Look, maybe you just saw a one headed monkey carrying two watermelons.
Just twice for me. Both times when I was a little kid. I've been living at the same place for 19 years now.

Also, I did move out from my parents house a few years back, but then they wanted me to move back in. It's much cheaper for me this way as well. Big Grin
Twice for me if you consider moves with just the family. If you count college add two more (two different schools), and then coming this fall one more time, when I move to Philly to start vet school. So I guess soon to be 5 times.
I've only moved twice and I wanna move again.
damn people that owned the house still havent given us the keys to the house yet i took off 3 days and tomorrow is my last if they dont give us the keys i wont be able to help in the move ! i work 12-7 on saturday ! damn owners and there finance people they have had every thing including the money for a week now and still are being dicks !

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i want out of this small prison already ! been here 7 months !
cant take it anymore !

-LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Well with my family I have moved 4 times and we are planning on moveing to Canada by next yeah but I do not know.

Hope you get your keys very soon and be able to move in.
If all flower's were roses, they wouldn't be as sweet.
Canada! woah thats gonna be hard moving country

but yay you'll be even closer to IA
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Yeah! Your right Rav I will be closer.Kristy
If all flower's were roses, they wouldn't be as sweet.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  On the MOVE!! Ka-Talliya 40 14,045 06-03-2004, 11:40 AM
Last Post: Ka-Talliya
  Ottawa Senators Moving to Round 3!! JunkieJoe 6 3,758 05-08-2003, 12:15 PM
Last Post: JunkieJoe