Which Animes Should I Get?!
Mahoromatic is awesome. I wasn't disappointed, I hope Fx comes out with season 2 soon.

You have some big desicions for what to choose don't you? But whatever you choose, I am sure you'll enjoy the anime. And if you can decide then you'll be able to see them sooner... Of course you have to endure the period of what seems like an eternity of waiting for it to arrive. I have had fun helping (I hope I've helped), I enjoy talking about which animes to get... I just wish I've seen more...
I'm probably getting Fruits Basket. If you like Mahoromatic, then search for "Mahoro's Heart" on google or something, there's a great AMV.

As for the wait after shipping, that is hell. I go to the mailbox at least 3 times a day (even though the mail was delivered the first time). I have no life.
^.^
wahhahahahahaha...3 times a day when you know that the post office only delivers once a day unless it's international express mail????!!!!

Hehhe...sorry shouldn't luff....my postman's times not really that stable, sometimes he comes early, sometimes really late. So i'll end up checking the mail box twice when those times occur while I'm expecting some packages....

MY ANIME
I'm desperate! I bug the guy at the guard shack until the mail comes, then complain to him when my package doesn't come.
^.^
Oh man.............desperado......hahahahahhahahahah
You sure are funny boy......
Big Grin

Heheh...can't tell a hot blooded young boy to have patience......Big Grin Smile :p
Patience??? WHat is this
^.^
its a virtue, or so i hear
see you space cowboy...
Quote:Originally posted by sanosuke
its a virtue, or so i hear

Patience so that you would reap a bigger sense of satisfaction later........
.........right... Rolleyes
^.^
In my area mail comes early in the morning via mail person and packages are delivered in the afternoon on a postal truck. I actually like waiting for stuff and having the thought of a package comming in soon. I really like it when I have several different orders come in. It's like Christmas.
Berserk was a good choice! The manga may be the way to go, but it will be an eternity before they're out in English. I know there are scanlations, but it's just not the same.
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
The Berserk theme song is really bad, yet catchy! I'm listening to it now. I want to stop...but I can't. Other hypnotic anime opening song:

Chobits
Steel Angel Kurumi
Mahoromatic
Ai Yori Aoshi
Evangelion
Escaflowne (I like that one the best, probably)
^.^
Quote:Originally posted by Legato
The Berserk theme song is really bad, yet catchy!

what do you mean by bad?
Are you talking about the song forces cause that song kicks ass.
I thought the ending song to Trigun ("Kaza wa Mirai ni Fuku") may be annoying (or bad) because of the singing, but it grew on me and I think that's catchy... So I can see where bad can be catchy... or just turn into something you like.

Nice avatar Legato.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What anime Music CD's should I get next? Ryo of Inferno 1 1,654 11-02-2004, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Last Exile
  "ADV Films: Get Your Anime On" Pt.2 dmr456 8 4,611 09-25-2004, 02:51 PM
Last Post: Cidien
  Where to get non-anime HK DVD's ? dvd_master 14 8,399 11-20-2002, 04:32 AM
Last Post: pickledmonkey
  Anime is like a women, it gets better with age..heh heh Steve_the_Talking_Pie 9 5,372 07-16-2002, 08:30 AM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie