Which Animes Should I Get?!
Quote:Originally posted by Last Exile
Maharomatic
and his and her circomstances
are both good animes both made by GainX the makers of FLCL !

those are my recomendations.

-LE

if only all the GaineX anime ended good!
unlike karenkano, eva etc
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
What are you talking about? Eva's ending was great Rolleyes Jeez, I need the movies...
^.^
yeah as in great as in left alot for you to think about!
not great as in no full closure!

trust me... after you watch alot of gainX you get to know there endings can be messed up!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
FLCL's ending wasn't so bad...
^.^
true but it had the whole

"Either you love it or hate it issue"

I LOVED IT!!!

though when i think of it GunBusters ending was OK aswell (v open to a sequel - thats never happened Sad )
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
How could you hate FLCL?! You kinda do need to watch it all the way through...maybe even twice...to understand it.
^.^
i just know a couple of otaku's who like other things i like but totally hate FLCL

Go Figure?
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
The traitors!!! :p
^.^
They would have to be traitors to hate FLCL. The people who hate it probably don't understand it, other than that I don't see what is wrong with it. Everytime I watch FLCL I am reminded of why I watch (and love) anime. That show is awesome...
Yes, a great show indeed. Should they make a sequel?
^.^
I would love to see a sequel... I heard a rumor that they would: Naota masters playing his guitar... he plays a chord that summons Haruko... and there would be some clousure as to what happens with Atomsk.

THIS IS JUST A RUMOR... don't hold me to this. But if this was a possible scenario it has the potential to be crazier than the original. I don't think they will make a sequel though...

They should make a prequel... it is hinted that Amaro was in the same position as Naota when Amaro was younger. It would be different, but I think it would be interesting.
Should I get:

Ai Yori Aoshi
Fruits Basket
His and Her Cirumstances

I'm in the mood for a shoujo now ^.^
^.^
I haven't seen any of them (I wouldn't mind seeing a shoujo though), but if I had a choice I would pick... hmmm... Ok, if I were to get one I'd pick Fruits Basket. I like the zodiac theme... though I wouldn't mind seeing the others eventually.
Get them....

MY ANIME COLLECTION
I can't get them all right now *sob* only enough $$ for one!! (and Mahoromatic)
^.^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What anime Music CD's should I get next? Ryo of Inferno 1 1,654 11-02-2004, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Last Exile
  "ADV Films: Get Your Anime On" Pt.2 dmr456 8 4,611 09-25-2004, 02:51 PM
Last Post: Cidien
  Where to get non-anime HK DVD's ? dvd_master 14 8,399 11-20-2002, 04:32 AM
Last Post: pickledmonkey
  Anime is like a women, it gets better with age..heh heh Steve_the_Talking_Pie 9 5,372 07-16-2002, 08:30 AM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie