Schultz in Iraq
hey figured i would post a picture of myself over here in iraq.. this is my work center.. its basically a small little box you can move around anywhere you need. ;o) and behind me are the control panels for out 750kw Generators that provides the main power for us.. fun fun..

Attached Files
.jpg   dscf0066.jpg (Size: 121.19 KB / Downloads: 57)
here is an actually picture of the generators outside..

Attached Files
.jpg   mvc-025s.jpg (Size: 38.74 KB / Downloads: 39)
How you doing out there? Everything okay (personally)?
Wow, lots of equipment...! It's probably just training and stuff though, I'm guessing (?).

Hm... not sure what else to say. Having fun.
Quote:Originally posted by Prophet Hero
How you doing out there? Everything okay (personally)?
Yea i am doing pretty good here.. thought i just miss my wife and daugther really bad.. but lukily i don't have to leave the base at all.. So i don't have to worry about everything that is going on outside of the bases..
Quote:Originally posted by dvd_master
Wow, lots of equipment...! It's probably just training and stuff though, I'm guessing (?).

Hm... not sure what else to say. Having fun.

hehe no nothing over here is training.. Thats a real M16.. we keep them locked up since we are the Armory also (we are the only 24 hour manned shop) So we just took a picture of it when someone was returning it..
hehe Rambo Jr Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Schultz
Yea i am doing pretty good here.. thought i just miss my wife and daugther really bad.. but lukily i don't have to leave the base at all.. So i don't have to worry about everything that is going on outside of the bases..

We miss you too, Baby! Hopefully you'll be back soon and we can go back to the states! Smile
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
That's so sweet! I know it must suck with him gone, but just know I'm praying for you guys!
The monkey with the most
Nice Machine Gun!! That place looks like my bedroom!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Quote:Originally posted by DARK OSAMU
Nice Machine Gun!!

actually, it's termed the 'Assault Rifle' and the smaller m4 would be a 'carbine'. Machine guns would be M-60s, M-249 SAWs and M-240s
Rolleyes
Wow.. nice picture ^^ .. hope you're doing well~

btw.. where do you get internet connection??
I've come to the realization that without internet and email the USAF would come to a complete and utter standstill. Kill us, we will keep coming, blow up our stuff, we will bomb the hell out of you. Mess with our email, we will take you and anyone who can claim you as a relative to hell, personally.

PS. Kak, it's just the run of the mill M-16A2..."Assualt rifle" makes it sound like it's cool or something. Geez, we aren't the army!
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Go to http://www.dictionary.com and type in the words - machine gun - and this is what you get...

machine gun
n.
A gun that fires rapidly and repeatedly.