What are people watching now (series)?
Wolf's Rain rules all. :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
NO I RULE ALL!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ...... man.....does school suck.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
You know this is a topic about what you are currently watching right? :?
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
yeah, I do sorry about that, I havnt been able to watch much lately because I have been working on a research project. :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

I'm watching Ranma 1/2 now, project A-Ko was alright, wasn't as good as I remembered
nice....ranma, I liked project A-ko, nice old parody, not much replay value though. :mrgreen:

Yeah the FOTNS bit was great, its a nice little OVa but I can't see myself watching it again not for a while anyway
yeah, do you own project A-ko HK with all the movies? I just have the first movie on R1 and they said that the sequals arnt as good so I never bought tnem.

They are just as good if not better.
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
hmmmmm..... Just as good eh? its just that I have heard from multiple sorces that they dont match up but oh well :mrgreen:

Well, I've seen them and liked them Steve, signing off. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
ok, I will add them to my ever-growing list :mrgreen:

Just started on One Piece. An excellent show, Subs aren't as bad as I've heard, but I still watch it raw (easier to understand, more thought needed to rework the english)
yeah, I am low on cash right now and I just ordered one peice, my mom asked me what I wanted and I showed her the books on japanese you suggested kakoi. hoefully in the future I will be able to watch anime raw as well. :mrgreen:

Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

Wolf's Rain rules all. :mrgreen:

Yes it does! Matt why didn't you give the whole thing to KAK? That's just evil to give us the first episode and leave us hangin' like that! :p
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"