What are people watching now (series)?
hmmmm... I might just get the anime anyways though, because it would be cheaper then buying each volume for $10 each.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Cheap bastard! The manga is Godly.

If you want you can get scanslations of 9-14 on the internet, they were scans of vol 1-8 but the site that had them has been down a while

http://mangazz.host.sk/main.html

See the August 17 update on instructions on how to d/l
why is it that they have 9-14 but they dont have, 1-8? and yes the site is down, I wish this site would sell manga as well. and yes I am cheap, I cant help that I do not have $200 to spend on manga plus there is not much motivation when I could get the anime for much less.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

The site I posted is up and running you have to click on a link on the august 17 update to d/l vol 9-13.

Vol 1-8 were here
http://lhscans.cjb.net/
This site has been down awhile

I dont think bootlegs of manga exist and if they do the quality would be really crappy, its more expensive to print a 200 page book than to press a dvd on a small scale.
they wouldnt have to be HKs, but they could have some reduction in price dont you think?

and I didnt look at it just now I just recognised the site because you had a link for it on an old thread before and it didnt work then, but anyway I dont want to start on volume 9 anyhow.

The most they could probably offer below SRP is like a dollar or two, anything less would really cut into their profits, then if you include shipping the cost would come out around the same.

You can learn to read japanese cause their manga is usually 4-6$ each or french, hehe, cause its around 6-8$ each.
yeah, I have been thinking about learning japanese, kakoi inspired me...

Well I rented Naruto and watched it today. I'm not sure what company it was by, but it was 1 disc that included the 1st 4 episodes. The video was nice, but the subs were just ok. There's alot of bad grammar going on, but nothing that you can't understand. It was a pretty good series. I'll definitely have to buy it when it's released in the US.
naruto eh? wait..... must .... resist......temptation. :mrgreen:

So yeah, I did watch the rest of Love Hina Final Selection.. the 2nd disc was a big concert with all the VA's. It was fun to watch, very different from the normal HK release. =) It was pretty weird, there were no subs and no menus.. You just put the disc in, it played, and then looped back around when it finished and started playing again. Wink I watched the 2nd CCS movie, which takes place after the series ends. It was very sweet and gave a nice ending to the series. =) hmm, what else. I watched a shitload more. Wink ahh yes. Love Hina Again.. Watched that series. Nothing earth shaking, but there's a quite a lot of fan service in those 3 episodes, and it did have a nice ending to it. =) I also watched RG Veda.. That DVD was kinda a mixed bag. It was CLAMP's first anime, I believe.. I had the R1 which I bought at Nan Desu Kan last year and am finally getting around to watching it.. See, it seems like they start you off in the middle of the story, show you two episodes, and then just stop before anything ends. It was either a test for a TV series that never happened, an ad for the manga, or quite probably both. either way, the story was decent but it wasn't all that satisfying to watch since it didn't really end. Ah well. After I finished that, I started watching Don't Leave Me Alone Daisy. I know this isn't a very well known series, so I'll briefly summarize: Hitomi's hat blows into Techno's front yard.. Techno sees her from the bomb shelter he's built in his basement since he thinks the world is gonna end and decides that she belongs to him and that he'll name her Daisy.. Wacky hijinks follow as he chases her around and at least halfway through the series ties her up, drags her around, and traies to take her to dates and back to his house to spend time with him, while she yells to leave her alone. Yes, you heard it right. A comedy about a stalker, pretty much. As offended as I am by the basic premise of the show, I have to admit that I'm enjoying it despite myself, because it's just so funny most of the time, heh. =) There's a character called X who is just hilarious. Steve, I think you've seen this show so you know what I'm talking about here. Anyway, now I have one disc left of that series, and I'm gonna start Key The Metal Idol as well. =) Jennifer is attending a wedding this weekend, and I don't have much else to do, hence the obscene amount of anime watching. Wink
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
wow! its always nice to get insights on different animes that I havn't seen from you shibo. :mrgreen: , it sucks, my dvd player isnt working so I have to watch all of my stuff on my PS2 until I can get a new one, I want to get a really high quality one that can play vcds, and maybe even a saround sound for it. that would be awsome. I said yes to this weeks poll, I think it would be nice if I could buy region free dvd players and such, especially if they would be low price. :mrgreen: oh well thats enough of me rambling on, OO here, signing out. :mrgreen:

Naruto is pretty good AV made the disk you were talking about. I'm still watching that last order. I just watched Ninja Scroll for the first time in a long time yesterday. :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
nice, I dont think I have watched it in over a year.

Haha, Daisy blew chunks. It was decent but so damn weird, but not in a good Urusei Yatsura way. I loved Yamaka X. He can't win, no matter how hard he tries. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
women blowing chunks eh? sounds like my kind of anime! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: