What are people watching now (series)?
I heard the dub of the 2nd series sucks ass, they put in a binch of present cultural references in it even if the show is from the 70's plus they changed some the music
The one on CN right now sucks. Lupin sounds all gay and nasally. And yeah they referenced Shaq and Who wants to be a Millionaire.
wtf is up with that, Lupin so cool cause it feels old school straight from the 70's especially with that crappy animation

I'm glad i dont get the CN, those crappy dubs can ruin a series.
yeah, and Lupin is one of my all time favorite characters too. He seems like such a litle bitch in the series.
I have seen a bit of lupin, but it doesnt seem like my kinda anime...might give it a shot one of these days anyways though.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Start with Castle of Cogliostro. If you don't like that, then you'll probably never like Lupin.
alright Ill keep that in mind if I deciede to try it.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

Also, for anyone that hasn't checked it out yet. Azumanga Daioh is one of the funnies anime's I've ever seen. I can't wait for it to come out in the US. You've gotta try it.
hmmm... Ill look into it.

I dont know if Azumanga will ever come out here, expensive to license, risky to release it and impossible to dub. I hope it does come here though, its a great series, hilararious, Chiyo-chan in the penguin suit was to adorable
yeah, because with out an R1, there can be no R1 rips. mwhahahahah!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

on a calmer note, it looks pretty cool.

from what I hear the HK sets of Azumanga Daioh are pretty good but it seems the last DVD is a tv rip, impatient bastards, couldnt wait until the last r2 dvd set was released.
dammit! I hate tv rips but oh well, it still looks satasfactory

Restarting Lodoss OAV. I need to, need to finish this MASTERPIECE. :mrgreen:

Note: I got the R1, not the white case version though Confusedweatdrop:
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
I tried watching Lodoss, but it seemed too much like a cheap Lord of the Rings imitation. I mean, they have a dwarf named Ghimli!!!!! Anyways, saw All purpose Cat girl Nuku Nuku last night. It was decent. Definitely worth renting, or in Steves case buying. the dub voices are kind of annoying though. It's alot of the same voices from Eva, so they were either purposely trying to be annying, or it was one of their first dub jobs.