What are people watching now (series)?
Just saw the first episode of Wolf's Rain. It is very promising, the music is excellent as expected but I still prefer the Cowboy Bebop intro to Wolf's Rain's. The show is actually about wolves in the future that can transform into human form. Animation was top notch
There was a review about about it in the January Newtype. I meant to say something about it. It looked very cool. I'm currently watching Naruto. I have to tell everyone to own it. By the way I just sent you a pm about azumanga. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Harlock Saga (Ep.5 of 12) (Domestic) (Watching Again)
Kagaku Ninja Tai Gatchaman TV (Ep.6 of 102) (AC/MI) (Watching Again)
Kimagure Orange Road TV (Ep.2 of 48 ) (MAC) (Watching Again)
La Blue Girl (Ep.4 of 6) (Domestic) (Watching Again)
Love Hina TV (Ep.7 0f 25) (AC/MI) (Watching Again)
Maetel Legend (Ep.1 of 2) (Domestic) (Watching Again)
Maison Ikkoku TV (Ep.2 of 96) (AC/MI) (Watching Again)
NEW Cutey Honey (Ep.1 of 8 ) (Domestic) (Watching Again)
Ogenki Clinic Adventures (Ep.1 of 8 ) (Domestic) (Watching Again)
Queen Emeraldas (Ep.1 of 2) (Domestic) (Watching Again)
Ranma 1/2 TV (Ep.1 of 160) (AC/MI)
Robotech TV (Ep.1 of 85) (Domestic) (Watching Again)
Rurouni Kenshin Trust OVA (Ep.1 of 2) (AC/MI) (Watching Again)
Sakura Diaries (Ep.1 of 12) (Domestic) (Watching Again)
Space Battleship Yamato TV Season 1 (Ep.1 of 26) (AC/MI)
Twin Angels (Ep.1 of 2) (Domestic) (Watching Again)

Going to Start...
Rurouni Kenshin TV (1-95) (FX)
Space Battleship Yamato TV Season2 (1-26) (AC/MI)
"Under my Flag, I Will Go"! - Captain Harlock
I didn't like Queen Emeraldas that much.....but it was the dub after all. OH WELL!!!!!Stupid dubs. Am wanting to see Yamato. is it really good or absolutely awsome? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
I'm in the Christian saga of Rurouni Kenshin. Interesting stuff... Soon Kenshin will be over. I've raced through so many episodes. It's just that damn good.

Kaioshane
I've only seen the first ep of Kenshin and don't know if it was the series or the oav, any ways it is awsome....for what I've seen. Sad :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
I've seen the first four episodes of the television series and two episodes of the OVA. At the time which was when it was first released here I had no Idea about HK's. I'm am so happy they exist. Was that sync problem ever cleared up. :? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
There are a few episodes with the synch problem in the first box set. Not many and like I said most of the time you won't notice anything is wrong at all cause the lips still look in synch with the voices although the audio is about half a second ahead of the video but it is only a few episodes that is happens and only one episode is it really apparent.

Anyway, the problem clears up in the first set. Also, I haven't noticed it in the second box set yet and I'm almost to the last disk.

After nearly watching the whole thing... I can honestly say without a doubt that this is a must buy and you can't beat the price.

Kaioshane
Quote:Originally posted by "LI OTAKU"

Harlock Saga (Ep.5 of 12) (Domestic) (Watching Again)
Kagaku Ninja Tai Gatchaman TV (Ep.6 of 102) (AC/MI) (Watching Again)
Kimagure Orange Road TV (Ep.2 of 48 ) (MAC) (Watching Again)
La Blue Girl (Ep.4 of 6) (Domestic) (Watching Again)
Love Hina TV (Ep.7 0f 25) (AC/MI) (Watching Again)
Maetel Legend (Ep.1 of 2) (Domestic) (Watching Again)
Maison Ikkoku TV (Ep.2 of 96) (AC/MI) (Watching Again)
NEW Cutey Honey (Ep.1 of 8 ) (Domestic) (Watching Again)
Ogenki Clinic Adventures (Ep.1 of 8 ) (Domestic) (Watching Again)
Queen Emeraldas (Ep.1 of 2) (Domestic) (Watching Again)
Ranma 1/2 TV (Ep.1 of 160) (AC/MI)
Robotech TV (Ep.1 of 85) (Domestic) (Watching Again)
Rurouni Kenshin Trust OVA (Ep.1 of 2) (AC/MI) (Watching Again)
Sakura Diaries (Ep.1 of 12) (Domestic) (Watching Again)
Space Battleship Yamato TV Season 1 (Ep.1 of 26) (AC/MI)
Twin Angels (Ep.1 of 2) (Domestic) (Watching Again)

Going to Start...
Rurouni Kenshin TV (1-95) (FX)
Space Battleship Yamato TV Season2 (1-26) (AC/MI)

How is the Ranma 1/2 subtitles?!?
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Steve,
I'm only in the beginning, but I did a few skips back and forth between the entire set. It looks like very good fansubs till season 5 then spelling starts to break down a little, but not really engrish, through season 7. ALL names are correct(not like the Gatchaman sets. What the hell happened with that? That series deserved more!). Also ALL Openings and Endings for each episode is on the discs. (Not like AC/MI Kenshin) Video is crystal and from what i've seen so is the audio.
"Under my Flag, I Will Go"! - Captain Harlock
Looks like I will be buying that set now too. So much to buy yet so little cash. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Not sure if I should go with that or the FX set. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

yeah there fx
Just checked out the first episode fo Macross zero, it was great, I'm usually not a big fan of CG scenes but everything looked gorgeous. It was weird though to see a VF all in CG, especially in Battloid mode.

I downloaded a dvd rip of it and the quality was amazing, I practically stopped buying HKDVDs of new series cause I can d/l it for free with better subtitles. I can't believe Mi is releasing it one episode a DVD, hopefully when the entire series comes out they'll put the whole thing on a dvd9, well its better than the R2s, 5000 yen for one episode.
Quote:Originally posted by "LI OTAKU"

Steve,
I'm only in the beginning, but I did a few skips back and forth between the entire set. It looks like very good fansubs till season 5 then spelling starts to break down a little, but not really engrish, through season 7. ALL names are correct(not like the Gatchaman sets. What the hell happened with that? That series deserved more!). Also ALL Openings and Endings for each episode is on the discs. (Not like AC/MI Kenshin) Video is crystal and from what i've seen so is the audio.

I'm a real bitch right now. Sorry to ask, but could you write more about it. Like are all the names correct?!? How bad are the spelling errors? So when does the engrish start and is it bad? Is everything understandable? Could you just tell me which seasons have the best subs? Sorry man, but I'm not sure if I want to stay with the dub or buy this set. Thanks. :wink: