What are people watching now (series)?
I mainly watch on fridays
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Anime is one of those things that let you unwind after a stressful week.
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
It lets me unwind, & then write another chapter in my book Big Grin .

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

A novel aye? What's it about? Write something profound. Then you look like a genuis. At least that's how I see it.

Uh, well, I've made a few attempts at a book, but wasn't able to finish. Now I'm trying again, & I've made it to 12 chapters, 1st draft, but with incorrect dialouge. It's like 33 pages on computer, but when surken to size of normal book size it's like 55 pages, & that's without organised dialouge. Which means if I was to get it up to second draft it would be about 80+ pages or so, & I'm not finished with it yet, it's about half way through. Plus I have plans for a sequal, and right now it's going to be turned into a comic if I can get my friend to draw.

...But, I have no direction in my life Big Grin

As for a plot, the orginal is left open so I don't get the feeling I have to stick to certain guide lines.

Gray Rose Red Revive- This story works mainly around the Gray Rose Revive plot, but with a few changes. In this story, Brad is sent on a mission to keep him busy while a strange creature kills his newly wed wife. Brad finds out & rushes to her aid, but is about too late. He is knocked unconsious, & awakes not know what time had delt him. After finding a picture of his wife, with a message, he must struggle to get back his memory, figure out if he really loves his wife, or if he even desurives her. But, the message is still the same ?The wild world has ways of taking people to strange places, & even stranger emotions.?

What is the original, a book?

Well, if you mean what is Gray Rose Revive, it was what Gray Rose Red Revive was going to be in the begining. Basicly it was just a story where Brad married Suzan, they went off, then forgot why they fell in love. He drags her all the way back to their home town (which is the only place they can get a devorce), while going on a few missions he is assigned. Then when they get to the hometown they find it has been destoried, & they must travel to a city far far far away, while taking on more missions. After a while the woman starts to fight with him, they fall in love again, blah blah blah blah blah.

I can't write love stories so I threw out the plot & changed the story so that it was mostly action & adventure. As for the big piece of the plot came from FF7. I tried to mimic how in the game they make you thing Cloud did this then that then this in his past. But, I'm not very good at character development.

Still trying to get through Marmalade Boy here. A change in scenery.

I hope someone slugs Kei and Michael :x
right now i'm in the middle of Tales of Eternia.... and i'm LOVING it n_n

then after that i have the rest of Fushigi to watch.... and Kare Kano :p
Woo! I'm back from Michigan, hope I don't have to fly anywhere else for a while.. I missed my wife.. I missed my DVD player.. I missed my forums, and I might have even missed a couple of you.. You know who you are. Wink So I watched Whisper of the Heart and I can Hear The Ocean this morning, finished off the Ghibli set. So now I'm moving right along, To the Fushigi Yugi Oni OVA, and the Kimagure Orange Road Movie.. Gotta throw the 2nd Kenshin OVA in there too somewhere. Tomorrow will consist of lots and lots of football, I think. Wink
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
Just finished watching Angelic Layer and Spirited Away.
Next on deck is Initial D Second Stage (Mac)
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Nice. I finished up to episode of Strawberry Eggs. Really good series, but it has it's faults. The guy could never cross dress that well. He looks exactly like a women, only in anime. If I tried to do that, I would be caught in seconds.

elly as far as Marmalade Boy, the last 5 episodes are extremely good. Plus around episode 60 there is a really funny/sad Shoujo fight. :mrgreen:

Yea but that Grandmother rocks that helps him out.. I love in the first episode how she shoots those guys with rubber bullets.. Big Grin
I nearly puked up my Nestea when the two pervs were trying to tunnel into the pool and ended up in front of the Grandma in a bathing suit. The dog was simply brilliant. Hilarious. ^_^