What is your favorite anime?
yeah, its truely a masterpiece, mostly a comedy but it does have its share of serious and sad situations, one of my personal favorites. :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
I take back what I said about Slayers. It's still not one of my favorites, but it's not bad. Sure the animation is average and theres lots of lame jokes, but for some reason, I keep wanting to see more. The storyline keeps me coming back, and in the end, thats what makes or breaks a series.
yeah, I know what you mean, like when you watch something and are not that impressed but then you have to go watch the next episode, and you ask your self "why is this so addicting" :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

Yeah, basically. I do like her dumb opening lines with the deformed anime at the beginning. You know. . . Where monsters rampage, I'm there to take them down. Where treasure glitters, I'm there to claim it. Where an enemy rises up to face me, victory will be mine. For some reason it cracks me up every time I hear her say it.
yeah, some lines gain certain signifigance that you really cant explain :mrgreen:

I hear the MI version is decent. It will make it's way into my collection. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Yeah, Sorry steve, but I ended up going with one peice instead of your fav.

It's cool. That'll help me out, when you watch it. Tell me how well you understand it. I'm hoping that it works for you. :mrgreen:

alright? I went with it because of this:
everyone who reviewed it said the subs sucked, but they were on time so there was just an engrish problem. well anyway, I think that every time I finished reading a review on it it said, get the set anyway its awsome, maybe not those exact words but that was the meaning, well anyway, I am hoping that the subs wont detract to much from the story. :mrgreen:

If you like watching anime raw that's cool. I had to watch GTO raw (well the last episode). It wasn't bad, just not incredible. :mrgreen:

there are no episodes with no subs though. and I hope to be able to watch raw, one day when I know japanese....

I know but sometimes engrish will make no sense at all. At that point just turning it off is better.

yeg sum ig anoin reary

*translation*

yeah, some is really annoying

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

That's more spelling than engrish.

yeah, well try to catch me on one of my posts where I am really tired, I type in engrish then :mrgreen:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Top 10 favorite Anime series Steve_the_Talking_Pie 101 37,552 10-25-2005, 01:55 AM
Last Post: Mot_Soldats
  Top Ten Favorite Anime Opening Theme Songs!!!!! Kiruyuki 17 8,384 08-12-2005, 02:24 PM
Last Post: hbk101
  ONE And Only Favorite Anime Character! DARK OSAMU 54 20,589 01-26-2005, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Spawn of Loki
  Favorite anime villian? Olegoldeneyes 43 17,432 12-18-2004, 01:48 PM
Last Post: katherine_jean
  Favorite Anime Hero? Ryo of Inferno 39 14,525 11-15-2004, 11:06 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Favorite Anime Soundtrack +Pepsidude+ 17 7,328 11-10-2004, 05:38 AM
Last Post: Ryujin
  Which are your favorite animes? Sora 40 13,834 11-01-2004, 04:17 PM
Last Post: ouijaouija
  My favorite anime is Fist of the north star buffgod 11 5,920 05-06-2004, 09:13 PM
Last Post: buffgod
  Favorite Anime bonafide1109 25 8,895 10-03-2003, 06:01 AM
Last Post: Shibo
  If you could pick just one anime that is your favorite- puzzleguy 21 8,260 09-15-2003, 06:27 AM
Last Post: DARK OSAMU