New Evangelion Perfect set
Me too. (money order?!?)
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Steve got it. MO = Money Order. My paypal account is dry, and besides, I prefer Money Order because it gives them time to get the DVD in stock (they actually are still waiting their shipment, they'll take your order, bt Anjin said it should be there by money).
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]

LOL I thought of money at first as wellSteve. Suzaku..what is a MO? ((not money order..but the one you are speaking of.))
Take care,
~Todd
~Deep Inside My Happiness There Is Sadness Yearning To Burst
Quote:Originally posted by "Suzakuseikun"

Steve got it. MO = Money Order. My paypal account is dry, and besides, I prefer Money Order because it gives them time to get the DVD in stock (they actually are still waiting their shipment, they'll take your order, bt Anjin said it should be there by money).

You mean by Monday?!? By the way, what do I win?!? :mrgreen:

You mean from this?

Quote:Doesn't matter, 'cause Animeniacs is getting a MO soon Big Grin

I meant they were getting a Money Order from me soon. That's the only MO I can think that I said ^_^;
Seriously, what do I get?!? :mrgreen:

Ohhh..see I was comfused. because I thought it had to do with the whole "rerelease" evangelion dvds. But I get it nowww..lol
^_^;;
~Todd
So I don't get anything?!? Blasphemy!!!! :mrgreen:

ADV isn't doing the remastering on the DVDs. Japan is, or more specifically, Gainax. Evangelion is there baby. The sprucing up video and sound to make it look like a more recent release. I did notice on ADV's release the video quality wasn't as good as other shows of it's time, but again, that could've just been ADV.
I am not going to take any Money Order/Cash order from now on, its due to people saying they will pay with money orders and i put items on the side for them and then never receive their payment, in fact havent had a money order payment thats good in the last 2 months.... so when i will get around to it I will change the FAQ etc... paypal only..

and Suzaku, dont worry, I will still wait for your money order, just feed up with the rest of the people that "pretend" to order ;p
Thanks JJ, I'm working with uncompatible people right now Confusedweatrop: but hopefully within the next week it'll all be good. I think if I ever needed to order anything from you in the future we could work something out, seeing dad's not refilling the account ~_~
I used to use money order all the time, and thought that it was the best ever. That was until I heard about Paypal. Now I haven't used a money order in months. I just love the speed of paypal. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36

Oh I see! Yeah I remember Gainax was doing that and many mistook the project for a "new evangelion series" I see I see..I was thinkg you guys were saying that ADV was doing this as well..oh ok I understand now. =)
~Todd
Paypal is fast and effective. People with bad bank accounts can always go Money Order. It's still very fast. That's how I pay for my YUA Boxs. :mrgreen: