New Evangelion Perfect set
But, the R1 Death/Rebirth is different from the HK set. Hmm, decisions now, $36 or $45. HK has Director's Cut eps too. hmm, another thing is, with the announcment of the NEW R1 Eva set coming out, why didn't they wait to rip that?
-SideSwipe
NEW Eva R1 set? (And I already have the R1 Death/Rebirth, got it the day it came out even though I didn't have the series)
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
Is ADV re-releasing it like Nadesico?!? I might wait for it but only if it's in the near future. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
WTF?!? EVA, Nadesico, Dai Guard and Robotech are coming to CN. Why?!? Why?!? :mrgreen:

Only 2 episodes a piece. And don't ruin this thread with posting about that. Start another thread for it, Steve.
So they only are showing two episodes of each to get people to buy the DVDs?!? oh well. Done on my rant. Back to the thread.

Like many things are being re-done. Evangelion is getting a re-release with DTS sound , shady posted info at Arctic about it, first 2 DVDs due out in march I think.
-SideSwipe
I see Gainax is still milking it's baby for everything it's got Tongue I believe the rerelease has better video quality, too.
I hope this is a good rip of the R1. Then my R1 set is going right on my trade list, too ^_^
Make sure to make a big announcement when you get the set. I love EVA but not enough to sink 100's of dollars into it. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Vinny, Keep your R1 set until you get my review. If it's terrible, you're better off keeping it.
I plan on that, Suza Smile
R1's are better in every way. Keep them!!!!

See..shit like that pisses me off. like a "re-release" of better DVDs of Evangelion. Fuckin please!! What about us whom went out and bought each one when they came out in the store and such? Then they say.. "oh oh well..now we will make an even BETTER version" You should have done your best on it the first fuckin round!! That is so frekkin ignorent. Sorry for the language but that pisses me off really badly. If they do this..I will hate ADV forever. *nods*
~Todd
~Deep Inside My Happiness There Is Sadness Yearning To Burst
Well, I think it's because ADV did some "color editing" to the first version. They gave it a little tint, which they do on some other releases, making the screen's tint seem "red". This is probably a rerelease without the tint. Don't matter though, Animeniacs is getting a MO soon Big Grin

A MO? What?*looks comfused* lol
~Deep Inside My Happiness There Is Sadness Yearning To Burst