Some new upcoming releases for the Miyazaki otakus in here
According to http://www.rightstuf.com..The Miyazaki films will be released finally this year in April..

Castle in the Sky
Kiki's Delivery Service
Spirited Away
There wasn't any confirmation of an original Japanese track for it. Hopefully they put one together for Kikki's Delivery Service. I watched the dub on the Disney channel. It wasn't bad but it lacked something, that the original Japanese track would have. ^_^
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Well, there is hope for the Kiki's Delivery service DVD having JP w/ ENG subs because a subtitled VHS was released a while back.
i'm not much of a dub person, but I liked the dub, and i thought Phil Hartman (may he rest in peace) did a great job, as the cat
If you guys have a regionless dvd player like an Apex, you could get some of the titles on R3 subbed for about $18 each. They're the same as the R2 at half the price. Go here www.dddhouse.com or www.hivizone.com
Bigstick is right; you can pick up Miyazaki bargains from those sites, particularly DDDHouse.com.

I bought Spirited Away from there and it seems to be a top quality release - excellent picture and sound (DTS) and official too since it's filled with Buena Vista/Disney leaflets and booklets (the case has a Mickey Mouse hologram sticker as well).

However, the extras disc is not subtitled in English - the Making Of documentary, including interviews with Miyazaki, is in Chinese with Chinese subs!

I was heartbroken since the set is otherwise exquisite. Cry

That's why I'm waiting for the R1s, particularly Laputa (even though it's just called Castle in the Sky).

Nevertheless, if you just want the film, these R3s are fantastic.