The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Anime Convention in Boston - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Anime Convention in Boston (/thread-643.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Anime Convention in Boston - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 01-23-2003

I'll bring my Magic cards. I haven't played in a while, but I still know how and have a couple killer decks left in my possesion. As for drinking I don't. My father is an alcoholic. So for me it is out of the question. Although I am old enough to buy it, and I have enough facial hair to go around. This con should be good. Even if the con blows (which it won't) we will still have each others company. I look forward to it. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Anime Convention in Boston - DARK OSAMU - 01-24-2003

Since you live in happy fun land you should always be entertained...If not you could whip out the ol' happy fun ball...remember do not taunt happy fun ball! :mrgreen:

Anime Convention in Boston - morgorath - 01-24-2003

Ok it looks like we will be buying anime, T-Shirts, DDR, and what ever else fancies are eyes, but as for the rooms situation. I am getting us rooms at the Air Force Base, so no need to worry on that part. Schultz said Con tickets are 40 bucks. I say buy it through pay pal now to avoid any possible screwing.

I am not too worried. But I want to put something in perspective for you guys. Schultz and I haven't been in the States for a year. (by the time of the Con it will be a year and 2 months for me) So when I say I want to get away from the Con for a while... It's because I want to go to Arby's and eat a Big Montana, in five bites...

I'll be spending 90% of my time in Boston doing one of the following...
A) Running around with Kakoi & Dark
B) Steve and I laughing or staring at all the Sailor Moon Cosplayers
C) Watching hours of anime with Shibo
D) Buying anime with Suzakuseikun
F) Anything Parn or Schultz tells me too...

So just understand that at 4am in the morning if I feel like running to Steak&Shake I hope a few of you will join me.

Anime Convention in Boston - Shinn Asuka - 01-24-2003

Hm...Why not add those all together? ^_^ I'm going to try my damndest do go, I kinda feel bad for running out on my friend for Animazement, but she'll live. She wants to cosplay Gackt for god's sake, and I'm not going to have that. Though, I warn all of you, I will be cosplaying. Nothing big though, probably Seishirou one day (he's the guy in my "You'd be a jerk too" logo for I-A) and maybe Fushigi Yuugi's Tetsuya for another. I'm not really sure yet. More info as it comes.

Anime Convention in Boston - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 01-24-2003

Too much work for me. I'm wearing plaid shorts and an Izod golf shirt.

Anime Convention in Boston - DARK OSAMU - 01-25-2003

I'm considering going one day as a Clown from AKIRA! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Anime Convention in Boston - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 01-25-2003

Morgorath, I'll be happy to help you make up for missed time in america. That really has to suck being away from all this fast food. I don't eat out very much, but I know I do take it for granted. As far as cosplay goes I don't think I will be doing it. It would take to much time. Although people always change thier minds. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Anime Convention in Boston - morgorath - 01-25-2003

Sweet Kakoi.... I'll count you in for a trip to Arby's...
Hey Dark a clown that would rock... Me I'm going as
Ryouga for sure.... But as for the rest still up in the air
Was thinking about wolfwood but hell every body will
be someone from Trigun...so maybe not....

Working on getting Schultz Kenshin outfit dieed he will
look funn in a red wig but he is going to be so cool otherwise....

Oh and I'll be Sano for sure you can count on that

Anime Convention in Boston - OptimisticOx - 01-25-2003

I wish that I could go I mean I AM 32 years old my mom dosn't think that I am mature enough.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Anime Convention in Boston - DARK OSAMU - 01-26-2003

Just tell her to get in the kitchen and make you some pie! :twisted:

Anime Convention in Boston - OptimisticOx - 01-26-2003

OR ELSE ILL FIRE YOU!!! :lol:

Anime Convention in Boston - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 01-26-2003

My mom dosen't really understand going to a convention with somebody I haven't "met" yet. She dosen't understand that I have been talking with most of you people for almost a year. This con is gonna rock out! I'm going to register with paypal next week sometime. I can't wait. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Anime Convention in Boston - DARK OSAMU - 01-26-2003

And I'm going to be there too. Tell her if Morgorath gets to selfish with the Mayonaisse, I'll take it from him! And by the time it gets to that intensity it will be my turn anyways!!! :? :? :? 8O 8O 8O :? :? :?

Anime Convention in Boston - OptimisticOx - 01-27-2003

Yeah, in actuality my mom dosn't really care, I am just broke.

Anime Convention in Boston - morgorath - 01-27-2003

Yes being broke would make a trip to the CON a little tuff.
As for the Mayonaisse... Is it Mircle Wip or other... Because
A sandwhich just isn't the same with out Mircle Wip.

Hell Kakoi if you tell your parents that your going with a
pen pal that you started talking to since 9 11 and I'm in the
Military they might look at it differently...