The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Anime Convention in Boston - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Anime Convention in Boston (/thread-643.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Anime Convention in Boston - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 03-12-2003

I'm cool with that. :mrgreen:

Anime Convention in Boston - morgorath - 03-12-2003

Ok let's do this then. Dark can you pick me up at the Airport, then we will rent the SUV for the trip under your name so you can return it to the company. I will make my flight arrangments to have me leave the con early sunday morning...

But while I'm there look out the three of us are going to be tearing it up...

But we need a 4 person so we can call are selfs the 4 horsemen I will learn how to say that in Japanese.... Confusedweatdrop:

Anime Convention in Boston - DARK OSAMU - 03-12-2003

Well there is 3 ways I know of to say 4 so kak will have to correct me if I chose the wrong one...

Shi Uma-Jin!!!!

Anime Convention in Boston - morgorath - 03-13-2003

That's it and that is who we will be...." Shi Uma-Jin "

Anime Convention in Boston - DARK OSAMU - 03-13-2003

As if I really had to say this....."I'm DEATH!"

Morg you can be WAR since you are a part of one sorta.

And since Kak is sick right now, he gets to be Pestelance!

Who gets to be the fake one....Famine?

Anime Convention in Boston - morgorath - 03-13-2003

Famine that's easy Steve beacause the women are in a "Famine" with out him...

Anime Convention in Boston - DARK OSAMU - 03-14-2003

HAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!! I think that fits him then!

Anime Convention in Boston - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 03-15-2003

Yon would be better in this situation since we are counting people, but I prefer Shi. It sounds cooler! :mrgreen: Plus Shi means DEATH. So that is cool, but the horsemen part should be kishu. :mrgreen:

Anime Convention in Boston - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 03-15-2003

So it would be closer to something like "Yon no Kishu" or "Yon Kishu". "Shi Uma-jin would mean "four horse men" as in people horses. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin That is kinda funny! Big Grin Big Grin :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Anime Convention in Boston - DARK OSAMU - 03-15-2003

Well this litle dictionary sux major!!!! 4 horse men!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Anime Convention in Boston - DARK OSAMU - 03-15-2003

Yon Kishu sounds cooler too! NOW I am a Horseman! :mrgreen:

Anime Convention in Boston - morgorath - 03-16-2003

That is what I'm talking about go Kakoi. So does my new tag line fit. Oh and Dark are you cool with the current plans because I am buying my plane tickets next week by like friday. So oh and speaking of flying, Con and what not... I found the perfect bamboo umbrella for my Ryoga outfit and it was 12 bucks. Now I need to buy the monk shirt and pants. My Sano costume is come along great. Oh and check the Music video thread I posted new stuff in there to I need your help on a project dark.

Anime Convention in Boston - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 03-16-2003

Long live the Yon Kishu Dan! :mrgreen:

Anime Convention in Boston - DARK OSAMU - 03-16-2003

Funny how I have a pic of a marine with WAR on his shoulder from StarCraft and I am in no way connected to war or the marines. I like the sig you have Morg it is Jawsome!!!

When are you going to get here? I have 16-22 off so I hope you can schedule to get here on the 16th. It's no problem to pick you up either. The hard part will be getting a car I guess. But we will deal with the problems as they come to us!

Anime Convention in Boston - Vicious - 03-16-2003

Hey, I want a bamboo umbrella. Think you can pick one up for me Morg if I send you money? Or sell me yours after the con?