The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Anime Convention in Boston - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Anime Convention in Boston (/thread-643.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Anime Convention in Boston - DARK OSAMU - 03-02-2003

Hey Morg it's 1:20 am Sunday night/Monday morning.

Anime Convention in Boston - morgorath - 03-02-2003

Just let you guys know if you didn't buy a ticket hold up Schultz isn't going but bought three tickets (I think) I will buy them off him and he bought his early...

Dang Dark why you up so late don't you have to work tomarrow

I already bought mine but it's taking forever to get here. It's been at least 2 weeks and still not here. I won't go to bed til at least 4 ANY TIME of the week!

Damn Cat... With my new job I have to get some sleep or else I'm sucking powder because I feel asleep refilling a fire bottle... Anyhow any word on weither you will be Cosplaying or not...?

Still considering the CosPlay. I've put some more thought on the Akira Clown idea. And I usually run on 4 hours sleep all day every day.

Yea I can due that for about 2 weeks then I do a power nap that is closer to a coma than a nap.. :wink:

I get a power nap once in awhile too but I've been like this for at least 5 years now! :roll:

hey bro have to run chat to ya later...

See ya!

Anime Convention in Boston - OptimisticOx - 03-03-2003

Quote:Originally posted by "DARK OSAMU"

I already bought mine but it's taking forever to get here. It's been at least 2 weeks and still not here. I won't go to bed til at least 4 ANY TIME of the week!

what time do you wake up? you insomniac. :mrgreen:

Anime Convention in Boston - Vicious - 03-03-2003

I was wondering, Is anyone going to attend the Otakon in Baltimore later this year, or all you guys just gonna go to the one in Boston?

I would like to just go to the one in boston if I could get a ride, damn it sucks not having a drivers license.

Anime Convention in Boston - DARK OSAMU - 03-03-2003

between 10 and 11 am and I know I said I go to bed at 4am but I'll lay there for a WHILE before getting to sleep. Being an insomniac is not easy!

Anime Convention in Boston - Vicious - 03-03-2003

Isn't that a reeeeealy long drive from Cali? At least I thought that's where you're at.

well at least you get to sleep in, I have to get up at 6;30 every morning so I have to go to bed reletivley early. :mrgreen: