The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Anime Games - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Video Gaming (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Anime Games (/thread-509.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Anime Games - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 12-14-2002

Quote:Originally posted by "matthewmalay"

Damn fat kids these days, do nothing but watch cartoons, surf the internet and play videogames, wait a minute, that sounds like my life.

I had a track meet today. Ran the 1000 M. Sprinted the entire way and felt like I was going to pass out. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Anime Games - matthewmalay - 12-14-2002

That show was the greatest, sometimes they would have episodes on the most stupid things like girls stuffing their bras and the next episode some kid got AIDS.

They have a new Degrassi series now but it's garbage (or maybe I don't have a mindset of a 12 year old anymore) Joey is even in it, man that guy has gotten bald.

I was forced to watch that show in health class. The guy got aids and everyone thought he was gay. Then he said he got it from a girl and then the people learned there lesson. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Anime Games - matthewmalay - 12-14-2002

I remember reading once that Kevin Smith paid the CBC something like 5000$ to get a copy of the original Degrassi tapes. Now that is one dedicated fan, or a really rich one

I'm looking for that stuff on ebay. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Anime Games - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 12-15-2002

Yes, Kevin Smith is a huge Degrassi fan. I wonder just how far that show went? Nobody here knows what it is. I feel so sorry for them Cry How could you not know about degrassi? I had heard they did a "new" series. I haven't seen any of it though. Remember the episode when the kid took LSD? He had a hit that was big enough to kill 30 people! I miss that show. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

Anime Games - morgorath - 12-16-2002

Man that sounds like a show they made us watch in elemntry school... Did they at one time mistake a friend of there's for taking drugs only to later find out he was a dibetic... I could be wrong....

As for the cable part... with the way things are where I'm moving (that's in a year and 1/2 from now St. Louis) cable and DSL are from the same company so pay 40 bucks and get them both good enough for me...

But matthew TNT shows Knight Rider and the A-team and on sundays Magyver... I'm loving TNT more everyday....

Oh Kakoi what episode # and what Season was that Chimpokemon episode in South Park...?

Anime Games - matthewmalay - 12-16-2002

I think the old degrassi series ended when everyone graduated from high school. They had a couple of reunion shows now and then

The new degrassi series is garbage, or maybe I'm just too old to be watching a show about preteen girls problems. Joey (the kid who always wore a hat in the old show) is in it though, wearing that hat of his had major consequences because he is as bald as a bowling ball now.

I wouldnt mind getting TNT and the other super channels like TBS but they cost even more here because its not part of the regular cable programming. Instead they give us channels like the golf, womens and cooking channels

Anime Games - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 12-16-2002

Dag, that sucks. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I always find myself watching TV, no matter what. I usually end up watching junk that nobody should see. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Anime Games - morgorath - 12-17-2002

Yes there is a lot of crap on the tube, but the internet is even more of a dumping ground have to bring a gas mask when I use a search engine

Anime Games - DARK OSAMU - 12-17-2002

I wish I could NUKE 99% of all TV. Man I hate tv. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Anime Games - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 12-17-2002

TV truely will "rot your brains". I'm not sure the episode number of the Chimpokomon episode. It was a few seasons ago though. I can probably find a fan site that has the info. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

Anime Games - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 12-17-2002

All I need is the Facts of Life starring Nancy Mckeon. Damn straight!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Anime Games - DARK OSAMU - 12-17-2002

You can't forget Silver Spoons. It's blasphemous to do so. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Anime Games - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 12-18-2002

And gay!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: