The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Anime Games - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Video Gaming (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Anime Games (/thread-509.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Anime Games - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 11-30-2002

Sweet. Tell us what you buy definetly then we can drool, and be green with envy. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

Anime Games - DARK OSAMU - 12-01-2002

KICK ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Anime Games - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 12-03-2002

I always wanted an arcade machine, but then I thought " Where would I put it"? I would still like to have one though. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

Anime Games - morgorath - 12-05-2002

OK here it is....Drum Roll please.....

I got X-men Children of the Atom.... Being Changed to a MAME Arcade
and a Revolution X (2 gun model) That is a gem of a machine but it looks like it has a bad rom if any one knows of a place that gives info on arcades drop me a line because I want to fix it if I can

Schultz will post pics as soon as we get them

Anime Games - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 12-05-2002

Get a DDR arcade machine in your base. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen::mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Anime Games - morgorath - 12-06-2002

I got those off base if I get anything liek that I'll buy the pad and download the DDR Rom because a stand alone modle is around 2000 bucks.... To rich for my blood

Anime Games - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 12-07-2002

But then you don't have asian people watching you. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

God knows I suck so much. I would hate to have people watch me. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Anime Games - morgorath - 12-08-2002

Yes you are so right I play on the lower beat levels and get my ass stomped be some asian HS boy in school uniform doing loike 104 beats a minute... I just decide to get off and stare at the Japanese School girls in uniform while they dance...life is good

Anime Games - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 12-09-2002

I need to be there. They just put in a DDR machine in the big mall around here. I will have to try that bad boy out. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

Anime Games - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 12-10-2002

Get ready for pain................:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Anime Games - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 12-10-2002

and embarassment silly white boy!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Note: I want to see these school uniforms. I hope they start to force girls wear them here. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Anime Games - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 12-11-2002

I just recently played (while the power was out) Metal Slug 4 at a local pizza place (if you could call that crap pizza). I was so impressed by that game. If I would have had money on me it would have all been gone in an instant. I can't get enough of those types of games. They are just too much fun. All the killing without getting my hands dirty. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

Anime Games - morgorath - 12-11-2002

Time to play dirty Santa and get pics of all the school girls...

And has gottewn colder here (65) but the girls still were dress uniforms

So think of the possablities...

Anime Games - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 12-12-2002

I went to the mall that has DDR in it here yesterday. There were craploads of people playing it. So I decided I would dance without the game In front of the window. I definetly broke peoples concentration. It was great. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

Anime Games - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 12-12-2002

I just thought of this, it would be the funniest thing. Someone with only one leg playing DDR. That would be awesome. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O