The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Anime Games - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Video Gaming (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Anime Games (/thread-509.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Anime Games - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 11-09-2002

Kakoi C++ sucks. However I'm taking it in school. So I know some stuff. Though once you get down to AP Vectors and creating your own Header Files, you'll start crying. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Anime Games - morgorath - 11-09-2002

Man code this and phhp this A- or C+... I'm so lost sometimes, I am a hunter/gather I put things together. I bring ideas and people that have brilliant plans and make them happen... Hey I think I should be a politician.

Anime Games - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 11-10-2002

My numerology says that I am a number 1 and 1's are born leaders of people. I see myself as Adolf Hitler. Thats not good. For the most part people are stupid. 8O :evil: 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O Sad but true. 8O 8O 8O 8O

Anime Games - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 11-10-2002

Anyone ever watch Excel Saga? You know how they hail Lord Illpalazo. I was kidding around with myself doing it. Now my boss thinks I'm a Nazi, and he's Jewish. Damn Excel Saga. Really screwed over my career.

Anime Games - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 11-11-2002

That's the single most funny thing I have heard all day. 8O 8O 8O 8O

Anime Games - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 11-11-2002

I don't think I'll be fired, though there will be tension in the work place. Worse tension than the Real World. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Anime Games - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 11-12-2002

You should go in with a Swastika on your forehead tomorrow. Just to see what he says. He probably wouldn't find as much humor in it as I do. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O I wonder If you would be fired then? 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

Anime Games - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 11-14-2002

Not to mention I'd get my ass kicked by one of those Jewish Rabbi Biker Gangs. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Anime Games - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 11-16-2002

You gotta watch yourself. Those Jewish biker gangs are the toughest. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

Anime Games - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 11-16-2002

They drive around and ask if you had a Bar Mitzah. You say no, and they claim your not a man. Seriously, I've seen grown men cry. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Anime Games - morgorath - 11-18-2002

ok man I was just walking along and out of nowhere jewish biker gang showed up. Started pushing me around, showing off thier gold and saying how they own my stock and shit.. Finally I dropped my pants and go my father was jewish now let me go back to San Fran with the rest of the jews... I the got a welcome gift and a all you can eat Bar Mitzah coupon for my son...

Anime Games - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 11-18-2002

I don't usually say things like this, but this is an exception. It's ok for a grown man to cry. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Anime Games - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 11-18-2002

I cry myself to sleep every nii............ Some of those Jews in those biker gangs are pedophiles. Don't let em get ya. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

Anime Games - morgorath - 11-19-2002

Kakoi... Repeating posts... or is this just Dejavu

But anyways this is about anime games or at least just games
has anyone played the arcade Sailor Moon...

It rocks

Anime Games - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 11-19-2002

Was it like Final Fight? I have played all of them for super nintendo. A few of them were pretty good. The rest were the normal anime game crapfest. I want to play the Golgo 13 arcade game. It looks so sweet. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O