The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Anime Games - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Video Gaming (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Anime Games (/thread-509.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Anime Games - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 11-04-2002

I think I would like to take a hack at programing myself. It just seems like something cool to do. 8O 8O 8O

Anime Games - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 11-05-2002

Save yourself the sanity. Big Grin

Anime Games - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 11-05-2002

I think I am already as far gone as I can go. 8O 8O 8O

Anime Games - morgorath - 11-06-2002

Yea I'm with steve on this one I'd much rather hire someone who knows what they are doing than to screw things up my self with programming... I'm more a PR or producer but it pays to know a little of what your employes are doing so you don't get snowballed and they don't go that's a jackass... :roll:

Anime Games - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 11-06-2002

Snowballed? 8O Isn't that when someone sucks your dick and you eat your own cum? Damn I'm quiting programming now. :x

Anime Games - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 11-07-2002

Just like Snowjob from GI joe. 8O 8O 8O 8O

Anime Games - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 11-07-2002

Ssssshhhhh. The military took care of him. Dishonorable discharge.

Anime Games - morgorath - 11-07-2002

Your right on that "Dishonorable Discharge" But I was speaking of more along the lines of... One person tells you this, and one tells you that, and another tells you whatever, by the time you figure out there all a bunch of idiots who need direction that you couldn't give it all comes crashing down on you like an ...... Avalanche.....

Anime Games - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 11-08-2002

True. There are too many people out there to screw you. It is sad things are like that but it is true. I think I am going to pick up a few books on C++. I was looking at a couple yesterday and they didn't look to hard. It did look complicated though. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

Anime Games - morgorath - 11-08-2002

Go for it Kakoi... and I'll hire you in the future

Steve I want you do advertising.... Hot asia girls in very promo and game

Just pictures I don't want the ISA after us

Anime Games - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 11-08-2002

Hot asian girls would sell every game it doesn't even have to be good. 8O 8O 8O

Anime Games - morgorath - 11-08-2002

Nope I want to be a good game producer and cheap full frontal nudity asian grils second... That way I corner the market....

Thoughts of anime domination runny wild in my head while visions of sugar plums...wait wrong damn story

Anime Games - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 11-09-2002

I have a few very good Ideas for games. I just can't let anyone know about them. All I can really say is the Ideas I have have never been done before. Which is a feat because almost everything has been done before. The game I have in mind will be huge. I just don't know if technology avalible is powerful enough. I just need to gain some cash to put my plans in motion. Soon very soon. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

Anime Games - desfunk - 11-09-2002

yeah a friend of mine has some AMAZING ideas for games also..... but it sucks when you lack the skills to make them u_u

but one of these days i'd soooooo love to be part of a game making company...... though more as a graphic artist then as a programmer

Anime Games - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 11-09-2002

I would love to be able to do it all myself. Maybe by the time I am 50, but by that time all the technology would be different. Too bad for me. 8O 8O 8O 8O