The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Anime Games - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Video Gaming (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Anime Games (/thread-509.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Anime Games - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 02-23-2003

Bandai is notorious for bad anime games, although One Piece Grandbattle 2 and .hack//INFECTION are great. Big Grin

Anime Games - morgorath - 02-23-2003

Well two in hunderd is good track record like all the DBZ games 1 out of 20 is good odds too....

Anime Games - DARK OSAMU - 02-23-2003

I hope for a 100% chance that a fault line opens directly under Funimation HQ and devours every one of their worthless souls for what they are doing to DBGT. I can't believe the theme song! :x :evil: :evil: I can't wait to see Goku in a PhatPharm shirt drinking Sprite and dancing in a pair of Lugz Driving Shoes! :x :x :x :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: THE BASTARDS! :evil:

say what give me a link so I can see this crap in person

It was from Archtic nightfall and I only got to hear the theme "song" over the phone from Kak. It's Rap and it's CRAP :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: The Goku thing is just a joke but it wouldn't surprise me if it happens to him. They made this stupid song, are changing the sound effects as well as the music and start releasing dvds at ep 20 or so instead of from the beggining. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

that is crap and I'll be ...what the fuck I'll watch SChultz stuff and see it for myself

You'll be holding each other in TERROR by the end of the song. Cry

nope we have seen terror and it called the box fake came in it was never to be seen again

Yeah I forgot that even existed... :roll: Stupid me!

Anime Games - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 02-23-2003

Haha, you owned Fake. Did you know what the dudes were doing to each other? Confusedweatdrop:

I have only looked at the box in the store. I never have seen it.

Nah, I was talking to Morgorath. :mrgreen:

I thought so. DERHYUCK! AHM a stupyd rednyeck! HErK :!:

I challenge you to a duel, sir. :mrgreen:

Anime Games - dallaslad - 02-24-2003

Quote:Originally posted by "desfunk"

then again do you know WHY anime based games never come out over here? cause they almost ALL SUCK!!!!!

Yeah. Have you ever played the old arcade Lupin? I downloaded it on MAME and it is horrbile! I know it's old, but it is b/w (or at least it is on MAME) and all the characters look like they are from the old Nintendo game Sheriff. It is quite sad. . .