The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Anime Games - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Video Gaming (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Anime Games (/thread-509.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Anime Games - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 12-31-2002

I'll keep an eye out for steve in his rapist mobile. Tongue Tongue

Anime Games - DARK OSAMU - 01-01-2003

He tried to get me in it once but seeing the 3 naked 8 yr old boys in the back seat told me something was up!!! 8) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Anime Games - morgorath - 01-03-2003

That is scary ... were they asian or white... Oh I'm sick help I need help

Anime Games - DARK OSAMU - 01-03-2003

One was Dutch.....the swastika told me this. The one looked to be Michael Jackson cuz he looked like a white alien with long black hair a silver glove and a huge smile on his face as if he were happy to be there. The last one was obviously white cuz of the mullet!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Anime Games - AzN.X.T.C - 01-19-2003

there is no way i can actually help! But i am behind you all the way! I have soo many anime games for my dreamcast/pc that arent subbed and i get frustrated because they are games i want to play.. Like Ah! My Goddes: Stay on Fighting Wings (DC) or Love Hina Again (DC)

Anime Games - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 01-19-2003

Quote:Originally posted by "DARK OSAMU"

One was Dutch.....the swastika told me this. The one looked to be Michael Jackson cuz he looked like a white alien with long black hair a silver glove and a huge smile on his face as if he were happy to be there. The last one was obviously white cuz of the mullet!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Michael Jackson just sleeps there waiting for the next rounds of the elementary schools, thank you very much. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Anime Games - TeaganNash - 02-19-2003

By the way Gunner... The reason the Spriggan game sucked was because it wasn't actually based on Spriggan at all. It was called Spriggan Powered and it was a side scrolling mech shooter.

PsBig Grinid you guys hear about the Inu Yasha video game coming out for the PSone? It's going to be released in the US!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Anime Games - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 02-19-2003

Dem boobies are so damn bouncy. :mrgreen:

Anime Games - Shinn Asuka - 02-19-2003

The Inuyasha game is pretty much Gundam Battle Assault 2's fighting engine with Inuyasha characters. Best part - it's only $19.99 on release.

Was it fast? Like Street Fighter? :mrgreen:

Meh, don't talk to me about SF. Don't play it. Haven't since Sega Genesis. Hate the series.

Bite your tongue. What is better than it my friend?!? :mrgreen:

Anything made by SNK.

You can go hump your Andy Bogard, for all you want. Capcom and the boys will kick their ass any day.

Anime Games - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 02-19-2003

That is why there is Capcom vs. Snk. I love them both. Big Grin