The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.6 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
LadySilverice...WELCOME!! - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: LadySilverice...WELCOME!! (/thread-3678.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

LadySilverice...WELCOME!! - ladysilverice - 08-11-2004

Quote:Originally posted by gubi-gubi
Yeh I was gonna say you could do better! You look great in that photo!

Big Grin Thank you! Both you and Nina. I may post a picture of my sweetie and I later on. If I can find one I don't look like crap in.

LadySilverice...WELCOME!! - Vicious - 08-11-2004

Quote:Originally posted by ladysilverice

Did I ask you for a compliment? Maybe I don't give a flying fuck about your opinion.

You probably don't, and you shouldn't. But no need to get all bitchy if someone's trying to be nice to you.

That's what I meant earlier by your mood swings.

Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
You probably don't, and you shouldn't. But no need to get all bitchy if someone's trying to be nice to you.

That's what I meant earlier by your mood swings.

I didn't see your comment as being nice...

Sorry, I forgot to add the smiley that made things all better. Big Grin There... all better.

Well, guess what? For me that is nice.

And don't listen to idiots. That smiley means nothing. (and yes, I understood the sarcasm, so don't insult my intelligence again)

Well, I apologize if I offended you. I really only meant it as part of teasing. I didn't realize you couldn't take the harsher teasing. My humor can be extremely biting at times, but if I'm truly mad or offended, you'll know.

Edit: I know the smiley means nothing, I was simply referring to the other thread in jest.

That's what it was then. You haven't been here long enough to know if you're trying to be funny or not.

Besides, a lady shouldn't be using language like that. :p

Despite the fact that I have a title of nobility tagged on the front of my name does not mean that I ever act like a lady. Actually, if you ask my friends, it's quite the contrary.

Edit: they all say I have a mouth worse than a drunken sailor who hasn't seen land in decades.

Man, looks like you have noone else to talk to on here this time of day if I don't respond. Everyone else must have 'a life' or something.

I have to wait until my friends get home from work before I can go play Madden. This sucks!!!! Sad

Actually, I'm leaving for the bar in a few minutes. I'm just talking to you to take up time. Big Grin Conversation with you is somewhat diverting....

Quote:Originally posted by ladysilverice
I'm just talking to you to take up time. Big Grin Conversation with you is somewhat diverting....

Thanks for the compliment. Rolleyes

Just out of curiosity - Have you posted in any thread other than this one yet? or have all of your 64 posts been in this thread (and like half of those directed at me)?

Thanks for the compliment. Rolleyes

Don't get used to it.

LadySilverice...WELCOME!! - morgorath - 08-11-2004

Nope she is bouncing around like a social butterfly

Just out of curiosity - Have you posted in any thread other than this one yet? or have all of your 64 posts been in this thread (and like half of those directed at me)?

No, I've been posting in other threads. No, Vicious, you're not that special, despite what your Mommy told you.

LadySilverice...WELCOME!! - Zagatto - 08-11-2004

Is Vicious the "ride the short bus" kind of special?

Nice pics by the way... If we all end up getting together this December (there's a thread about a convention happening in December near the Schultz's place that a few of us are talking about attending) then I'll make sure to bring my camera and laptop so we can all have nice photos to show (after all... that's what I do for a living).

Quote:Originally posted by Zagatto
Is Vicious the "ride the short bus" kind of special?

Not only is he THAT special, he's also the wearing the helmet and licking the window special.

I'm actually planning on visiting the Schultz' come December. What are the dates? I remember Ka-Ta saying something about it.