The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.6 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
LadySilverice...WELCOME!! - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: LadySilverice...WELCOME!! (/thread-3678.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

LadySilverice...WELCOME!! - Ka-Talliya - 08-11-2004

I still like the nick Dark Angel of Light better, M'Lady.
Morgy Dear, why do you need to know things about my teenage past? And this whole nobility thing...knock it off.
Vicious, Mrs. Schultz isn't going to use her position as wife to get anyone kicked or banned...that's just not nice.

Sexual tension...HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That's the funniest thing I've heard all day!!

LadySilverice...WELCOME!! - Zagatto - 08-11-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Robojack
Perhaps you'd like to join our "Vicious - Yes, He's a Repulsive Bastard and Loving It" club, LadySilverice? Big Grin

Robojack, would you please stop dragging your pathetic crusade against Vicious into EVERY freaking thread? It's way more annoying than you can imagine.

We can all agree that Vicious can be heavy handed from time to time but at least he waits for someone to say something stupid before he responds.

You seem to want to drag your fight with you everywhere you go.

LadySilverice...WELCOME!! - ladysilverice - 08-11-2004

Mmmm... I had forgotten about that name... who came up with that, you or me?

Sexual tension... I think the only sexual tension that includes me would be the fact that I have not seen my fiancee in 4 weeks. *whines*

LadySilverice...WELCOME!! - rav96 - 08-11-2004

Quote:Originally posted by morgorath
My rep gone... I am now the hugging boy... Oh well there are worse things one could be.

*Goes to Hug Morg, but then does a sneaky one and punches him in the face.. The Manly Gesture*

*Then struts off like Kenshiro*

Quote:Originally posted by morgorath
I leave to go to sleep and bam I come back and Lady Ice and Vicious are an item... Like a couple straight out of the Breakfast Club or what have you...

hahahaha yeah staright outta the Breakfast Club - ClassicBig Grin

LadySilverice...WELCOME!! - Robojack - 08-11-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Zagatto
Robojack, would you please stop dragging your pathetic crusade against Vicious into EVERY freaking thread? It's way more annoying than you can imagine.

We can all agree that Vicious can be heavy handed from time to time but at least he waits for someone to say something stupid before he responds.

You seem to want to drag your fight with you everywhere you go.
Zagatto, I must ask you to take it easy, just a tad bit. If you didn't notice the Big Grin after that sentence, I put that there specifically to show that I was joking. Vicious has said time and time again that he enjoys being malicious and all, and proud of it too. Thus I don't see anything wrong with me joking about it. I don't think he'd mind either. Believe me, I'm not trying to rekindle the argument we had in the other thread.

LadySilverice...WELCOME!! - rav96 - 08-11-2004

Quote:Originally posted by ladysilverice
think the only sexual tension that includes me would be the fact that I have not seen my fiancee in 4 weeks. *whines*

awwwwwwwWink
and Congrats, think i must have missed the bit where you said you were engaged
awwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!

*squeezes cheek*

That one I have to take credit for...we had a series of others, but those notebooks have long since been turned to ash. I had a couple of nicks...however, none of them were ever flattering. At least with yours, it's cool sounding...

And as a side note, Lorry still has the "Crazy, messed up world" story...Titus, Sky, Shakespear...ah, the horrific memories.

I STILL POSSESS THE NOTEBOOKS!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!! I need to photocopy the pages and send them to you... they make for quite amusing reading. I can't believe how pathetic we were.

Lady SilverIce, congratulations on your engagement.

No, I am fully aware of how "Pathetic" we were, I more than you. I think I scared more than one guy off with how..."strange" I was. I didn't scare off the important one, so that's all the matters.

I know exactly what you mean. The funny thing is, I actually tried to scare that one off and it didn't work. Good thing too! Stubborn little bastard. :p

You get the feeling that...well, we are being watched and laughed at? Nothing new I suppose.
Honestly, did I have any nicknames? Suprisingly, I don't really remember any of them...

I get the feeling that I'm watching the reunion of two long seperated friends who have years to catch up on together.

It feels good to be a bystander for this. I enjoy constructive threads lacking in angst or rivalries.

My dear Ka-Ta, I have that feeling all the time. I ignore it most of the time. Well, remember you used to be MD and I was ED? The play on words and their meaning? Yea, I liked those. I'll have to dig out the notebooks to remember any more of them.

Zagatto: We saw each other recently before the Schultz' started their move, but we didn't get alot of time together because we both were busy. Before that, we hadn't seen one another in person for like 2 or more years.

Well, I saw her in June, but due to stupid wedding and other things, we didn't get to spend much time together. I still haven't met her fiance...he's not allowed to marry her until I approve...Wink