The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.6 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
LadySilverice...WELCOME!! - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: LadySilverice...WELCOME!! (/thread-3678.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

LadySilverice...WELCOME!! - Ka-Talliya - 08-12-2004

Are you sure it wasn't BO? You can't be that scary looking.

LadySilverice...WELCOME!! - Vicious - 08-12-2004

It was not BO. If anything, I was one of the few people there without BO. For anyone that has gone to a con before, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

LadySilverice...WELCOME!! - ladysilverice - 08-12-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
It was not BO. If anything, I was one of the few people there without BO.

Yea yea, SURE you don't have BO. Because Vicious is perfect and he's always right. How could I possibly have forgotten that?Rolleyes

It's quittin time at the office! YAY!!! Time to go run some errands and see if I can afford food tonight!

I am always right and it was not BO!!!!

Screw you guys, I'm going home!!! Actually, I'm already at home - but my friend just got off work, so it's time to go play Madden.

LadySilverice...WELCOME!! - ladysilverice - 08-12-2004

And you thought I had no life... Rolleyes

LadySilverice...WELCOME!! - Akane - 08-12-2004

I come back from work and this thread has 8 more pages..Wow I am impressed I just got home and it was a very BAD day at work sooooo I took a bath and then I am going to have a six pack of beer...yep gonna drink it all and I wish that Morgy could share in my glory of 6 pack but he is in Iraq...... Smile
Anyways I will talk to you all Later

Damn. I leave and this thread goes dead. Looks like I'm the life of the party. Big Grin

LadySilverice...WELCOME!! - DARK OSAMU - 08-12-2004

Welcome...Late as usual...

I'll not comment on the art but hey have fun here as long as you can put up with Big Bro Vic. I'm 23 BTW and it's nice to see more "older" people here. You in Iraq or home wth K-T???

LadySilverice...WELCOME!! - Akane - 08-12-2004

Sorry I posted in the wrong thread, but welcome anyways ladysilverice. What officer job are you looking forward to when you finish school.

LadySilverice...WELCOME!! - ladysilverice - 08-13-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
Damn. I leave and this thread goes dead. Looks like I'm the life of the party. Big Grin

No, you're just the only one with no life like me who stays on the boards all day.

Quote:Originally posted by DARK OSAMU
I'll not comment on the art but hey have fun here as long as you can put up with Big Bro Vic. I'm 23 BTW and it's nice to see more "older" people here. You in Iraq or home wth K-T???

No, I'm in the States currently, but she's at the bottom and I'm at the top, so I'm not really home WITH her. However I probably will be down visiting her during Decemeber when that con is going on.

Quote:Originally posted by Akane
Sorry I posted in the wrong thread, but welcome anyways ladysilverice. What officer job are you looking forward to when you finish school.

I can't commission in the military. I have a medical issue that keeps any of the branches from taking me because I'd be a liability. However, I'm looking to be a concept artist for an advertising company or (I'm dreaming here) I'd like to eventually get into the CG movie business, Final Fantasy kinda stuff.

LadySilverice...WELCOME!! - Ka-Talliya - 08-13-2004

Quote:Originally posted by ladysilverice
I can't commission in the military. I have a medical issue that keeps any of the branches from taking me because I'd be a liability. However, I'm looking to be a concept artist for an advertising company or (I'm dreaming here) I'd like to eventually get into the CG movie business, Final Fantasy kinda stuff.

One: K-T is not in Iraq, Schultz is doing everything in his power to prevent it...heheWink
Two: I remember when that little "mishap" happened. You wouldn't believe that I blamed myself for a while...Sad

Quote:Originally posted by Ka-Talliya
I remember when that little "mishap" happened. You wouldn't believe that I blamed myself for a while...Sad

Wait... why the hell did you blame yourself?!? It was my own stupidity. Oh, it's because you're the one who got me interested in it, isn't it? Don't be silly. I'm surprised I havn't killed myself horseback riding yet!

I can't wait to get back to snowboarding though!!! I haven't been on my board in...close to 4 years. I had a scary dream that my board fell all to pieces as I was riding...BAD DREAM!!!

You still have to teach me to really ride a horse.

Quote:Originally posted by Ka-Talliya
You still have to teach me to really ride a horse.

I will one of these days, don't worry. But we havn't been around one another long enough to even get a good look at each other! Let alone do something like that! Maybe when we get to Germany there will be a farm we can both ride at on like weekends. My fiance loves riding and we can teach Schultz too and make it a double date thing!

Schultz knows how to ride...all three of you do...but me. Okay, so I'm ridden a little bare back, but that's it.