The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.6 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
LadySilverice...WELCOME!! - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: LadySilverice...WELCOME!! (/thread-3678.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

LadySilverice...WELCOME!! - Vicious - 08-12-2004

And you're not an angry child now huh? Mrs. 'we'll see how you like it when I stick my boot up your ass'!!!

Guess who has the day off and just woke up at 12:30. Sometimes I miss those days when I didn't have a job and just slept half the day away. But then I realize how much a loser that makes me, so I'm glad I'm working right now. Smile

LadySilverice...WELCOME!! - ladysilverice - 08-12-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
Guess who has the day off and just woke up at 12:30. Sometimes I miss those days when I didn't have a job and just slept half the day away. But then I realize how much a loser that makes me, so I'm glad I'm working right now. Smile

Yea, well I hate you. I've been up since 6:30. Sad

Quote:Originally posted by ladysilverice
Yea, well I hate you. I've been up since 6:30. Sad

That's nothing. I have to wake up at 5:30 everyday. I was planning on it today as well, until they told me I'm not allowed to work overtime so I had to take today off. I'm usually living off about 4-5 hours sleep max per day.

When I'm at school I have to be outside by 5:15 to salute the flag before P.T. Then I usually don't go to bed before 1:00am cuz of homework. Tell me that isn't a fun schedule to keep.

LadySilverice...WELCOME!! - Zagatto - 08-12-2004

How about this then... I've been up since 6:30 and I don't have a job to go to. Something about having a two year old running around that keeps me from sleeping in these days. Doesn't help much that I don't know enough to go to bed at night either... I get sucked into this forum and end up staying awake till 1am too often.

LadySilverIce.... just imagine how your day would be feeling if you hadn't gotten stood up for drinks last night.

I just realized how good I have it. I'm sitting in the back yard with my laptop connected to the internet via my wireless hub while watching my daughter have a great time playing with one of the neighbour kids. It's a beautiful 85 degrees outside with little fluffy clouds drifting across the sky.

Quote:Originally posted by Zagatto
LadySilverIce.... just imagine how your day would be feeling if you hadn't gotten stood up for drinks last night.

I just realized how good I have it. I'm sitting in the back yard with my laptop connected to the internet via my wireless hub while watching my daughter have a great time playing with one of the neighbour kids. It's a beautiful 85 degrees outside with little fluffy clouds drifting across the sky.

*whines* I want to be outside too! I hate this! This whole office thing is gonna kill me! It's so freakin cold in here too! The person in charge of temp control is having heat flashes or something! I'm freezing!

Noone I know is worse at waking up in the mornings than I am. You don't even know. The only thing that drives me to get up in the morning is the money. I'm like 'Must get up, need money, can't lose job'.

On a sidenote, as a suggestion, wouldn't it be easier for you to get onto AIM or Yahoo and IM people rather than responding to each post individually. I mean you're up to 16 pages in only 3 days. And please don't stick your size 8's up my ass. :p

On a sidenote, as a suggestion, wouldn't it be easier for you to get onto AIM or Yahoo and IM people rather than responding to each post individually. I mean you're up to 16 pages in only 3 days. And please don't stick your size 8's up my ass. :p

Well, if i'm annoying you, don't read it! I'm just kidding. Actually, we're not allowed to use any messenger service at the office. It's disabled. So this is my only recourse.

My feet are actually size 9. But I bet a combat boot that big wouldn't feel too great, now would it?

Well, if i'm annoying you, don't read it! I'm just kidding. Actually, we're not allowed to use any messenger service at the office. It's disabled. So this is my only recourse.

I figured that was the case. That sucks. Most 'office' type jobs I've ever worked at have never really cared about AIM being installed on the machines or anything like that. Just don't get caught by the boss chatting on it though.

Hmmm . . . time to get some fruity pebbles.

Great . . . I make a comment and now she stops posting altogether. Guess I'll check out ESPN.com while enjoying my Fruity Pebbles then. Wink

I'm at work remember. Sorry, I had to go do some paper bitch stuff.

Edit: ever heard the saying, "you are what you eat?" Heh.

LadySilverice...WELCOME!! - Mantis421 - 08-12-2004

Sexual what ??? did I misread something in this thread

Edit: ever heard the saying, "you are what you eat?" Heh.

What!!! Are you calling me 'Fruity'? Or are you calling me a little girl like 'Pebbles'? :mad:

LadySilverice...WELCOME!! - Nina182B - 08-12-2004

When I'm at school I have to be outside by 5:15 to salute the flag before P.T.

Whoaaa! I have never gotten up that early in my life. I'm starting full time work on Monday and I probably do have to start getting up at 5:30 am. I have to cook breakfast, shower, and then the commute to work for 8.

What!!! Are you calling me 'Fruity'? Or are you calling me a little girl like 'Pebbles'? :mad:

I was more going for the fruity part... but pebbles works too. Big Grin