The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.6 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
LadySilverice...WELCOME!! - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: LadySilverice...WELCOME!! (/thread-3678.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

LadySilverice...WELCOME!! - ladysilverice - 08-12-2004

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Andromeda18_
It's amazing how you and Vicious are alike ladysilverice! I always thought Vicious was unique! Guess I was wrong! Wink[QUOTE]

Oh, I bet as you get to know me more, you'll realize that it's not that I'm like him, it's that I more of the personality of a guy. I know that sounds weird, but I get along much better with guys than I do girls. As of right now, Ka-Ta is my only close female friend.

ALL RIGHT, ATTENTION EVERYONE! I have something I'd like to show you all.... Ka-Ta, I know you're gonna kill me, but just remember all the things we've helped one another with and BREATHE.

Here's a pic of her in highschool everyone!!!

Since I was that mean (you deserve it Ka-Ta for introducing me the way you did) I'll post one of me just to be fair.

LadySilverice...WELCOME!! - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 08-12-2004

You guys looked really pissed.

Quote:Originally posted by kakoi_sugoi_yama
You guys looked really pissed.

We were not happy children in highschool.

LadySilverice...WELCOME!! - Ka-Talliya - 08-12-2004

LADY!!!
WHERE DID YOU GET THAT???? I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU POSTED THAT!!!! (Not that is't a bad pic of me, but...) I LOOK LIKE A FREAK!!!!

Quote:Originally posted by Ka-Talliya
LADY!!!
WHERE DID YOU GET THAT???? I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU POSTED THAT!!!! (Not that is't a bad pic of me, but...) I LOOK LIKE A FREAK!!!!

MUAHAHAHAHA! You thought I was joking, didn't you! My dear, you and I WERE the freaks during highschool.

Edit: remember all the people we scared?!

LadySilverice...WELCOME!! - Andromeda18_ - 08-12-2004

Quote:Originally posted by ladysilverice
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Andromeda18_
[B]It's amazing how you and Vicious are alike ladysilverice! I always thought Vicious was unique! Guess I was wrong! Wink
[QUOTE]

Oh, I bet as you get to know me more, you'll realize that it's not that I'm like him, it's that I more of the personality of a guy. I know that sounds weird, but I get along much better with guys than I do girls. As of right now, Ka-Ta is my only close female friend. [/B]

oh, I don't think that's weird at all, I'm like that as well. I grew up with boys, my friends were always and still are men, in my entire life I only had one good female friend not to mention I used to be a real tomboy (I was always involved in a fight). Recently a 44 year old friend of mine told me I think like a men, which is very much truth so I understand what you mean very well. The thing is I'm also very feminine. I think like a men but I behave like a woman. Now that's a weird, believe me!

Ka-Talliya, you look sexy girl! If I was a lesbian I'd do you!

Quote:Originally posted by ladysilverice
MUAHAHAHAHA! You thought I was joking, didn't you! My dear, you and I WERE the freaks during highschool.

Edit: remember all the people we scared?!

I wasn't a freak...I had a bit of a fragmented personality. I was captain of the volleyball team, an editor for the school newspaper, I was NOT popular, I was...a little psycho.
At least I didn't wear black for a year straight...Rolleyes

Quote:Originally posted by Andromeda18_
Ka-Talliya, you look sexy girl! If I was a lesbian I'd do you!

Umm...thanks?

LadySilverice...WELCOME!! - Zagatto - 08-12-2004

Lady... do you realize that you've averaged over 32 posts per day since you started here? That's HUGE!

I'm not trying to say that you're not welcome here but I don't think that anyone else here even comes close to that. Steve the Talking Pie did more posts than that per day but his were mostly pathetic one line posts that really only served to take up band width rather than adding anything to the conversation. Your threads have been fun to follow so far.

I guess part of this could be because you got stood up for drinking last night but for now you can colour me impressed.

Andromeda, I'd be happy to take your picture. I mostly know my way around the French Quarter but I know my way to the Garden District. It would be fun to do some tourist stuff while in NO rather than be total Otaku for the whole time... I just had an image of everyone cosplaying in front of the mansion for photos.... scary image actually...

Quote:Originally posted by Andromeda18_
oh, I don't think that's weird at all, I'm like that as well. I grew up with boys, my friends were always and still are men, in my entire life I only had one good female friend not to mention I used to be a real tomboy (I was always involved in a fight).

Yay! Yea, at school I'm know for being able to wrestle with the guys, but the difference with me is I wear a uniform all the time, so guys tend to forget that I'm even a girl! Then we have the military balls and they fall over cuz they see me in a fancy dress!

Quote:Originally posted by Ka-Talliya
At least I didn't wear black for a year straight...Rolleyes

Freakin skitzo... Heehee! OK! So I wore black for a long time! I like the color! It's the one color I don't look fat in!

Quote:Originally posted by Zagatto
Lady... do you realize that you've averaged over 32 posts per day since you started here? That's HUGE!

I'm not trying to say that you're not welcome here but I don't think that anyone else here even comes close to that. Steve the Talking Pie did more posts than that per day but his were mostly pathetic one line posts that really only served to take up band width rather than adding anything to the conversation. Your threads have been fun to follow so far.

Well, part of the problem is that I have absolutely nothing to do when I'm at work, which is where I am now, and talking in the forum is a good way to spend the day! I'm glad that I've been entertaining to all of you! Until I get a better job, I'll probably be hanging around here alot!

How old is that pic any way? What was I, like 16-17...so that was 6 years ago..geez.