The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.6 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Pictures of ourselves - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Pictures of ourselves (/thread-3435.html)

Pictures of ourselves - Vicious - 07-18-2004

Quote:Originally posted by morgorath
You know the old saying about the best way to man's heart is through his stomach, well that may be the highway, but taking the ego express lane is a hell of lot faster.

I think the food thing works better with me. Big Grin

Brownies, Chocolate Cake, Chocolate Chip cookies . . . but I can't have that stuff right now. Just finished my meal which consisted of Grilled Chicken Strips. So bland, but I must endure it. Sad

Pictures of ourselves - Andromeda18_ - 07-18-2004

Egypt? I fell in love with it! And believe me I'm not saying this because you're egyptian. And no, I don't think you're a terrorist, I won't think somebody's a terrorist based on nationality. I mean, there are terrorists in Spain, if every time I saw a Spanish person (they come to Portugal a lot) I tthought he/she was a terrorist I'd live my life in fear! Wink
Egypt is a real wonder, such a beautiful country! I wanted to visit it badly because I've always liked Egypt's ancient history very much and I wasn't disapointed, not at all! I visited Cairo, Abu Simbel, Aswan, Kom Ombo, Edfu, Esna, Thebes and Luxor. I liked everything I saw and the people were just sooo nice I felt right at home but the things I liked the most were the temple of Karnak, the temple of Philae, the Mohammed Ali Mosque and the cruise in the Nile.
The heat there really is incredible. I'm used to 30º celsius (86º Farenheit) or more around here (in the summer) but 50º celsius (122º Farenheit) at 9 am was just a bit too much! Especially because I have low blood pressure and I'm hypoclicemic and so that much heat really put me down. But it's a real dream trip! Smile

Pictures of ourselves - Ryoku Slayer - 07-18-2004

I want to go to egypt and explore the tombs and stuff. That'd be really cool!!!!Big Grin

Pictures of ourselves - Nina182B - 07-18-2004

Morgo, I'm filipino.. although a lot of people think I'm chinese. Kakomu, you play Metallica?! That's so cool Big Grin Can you sing too?

Pictures of ourselves - kakomu - 07-18-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Nina182B
Morgo, I'm filipino.. although a lot of people think I'm chinese. Kakomu, you play Metallica?! That's so cool Big Grin Can you sing too?

of course. I've perfected my Chris Cornell Wail.

Pictures of ourselves - Andromeda18_ - 07-19-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Ryoku Slayer
I want to go to egypt and explore the tombs and stuff. That'd be really cool!!!!Big Grin

It is really cool but oh, so hot! Wink
Inside the tombs in the Valley of the Kings the hieroglyphs and other images in the walls are still coloured. It's so amazing seeing those vivid colours!
http://www.uploadyourimage.com/1/egyptartdead.gif
http://www.uploadyourimage.com/1/tombpainting.gif

Pictures of ourselves - Andromeda18_ - 07-19-2004

Quote:Originally posted by animeshop
http://www.lailla.net/mate/anime.html

(my site btw)

Animeshop, I forgot to tell you that I checked out your website. I saw the drawings done by Stan and Lailla. Are you Lailla?

Pictures of ourselves - animeshop - 07-19-2004

yeh egypt is amazing, did you check out sharm-el-shekh? one of the most amazing beaches in the whole entire world, im gonna go in december when its at a decent heat. prob be like 30degrees.

hehe, yeh im lailla (pronounced lay-la, like the eric clapton song)- been browsing my site ey? nothing done yet though. Rolleyes

Pictures of ourselves - morgorath - 07-19-2004

Nina - I must say your are a very lovely filipino girl I have seen, and since I was stationed in Korea where there are a lot of filipino women. Hell there are a lot of filipino women here in Iraq.

Animeshop - egyptian's aren't terriost. At least I don't believe they are.

Andromeda18_ - The temp here is almost unbearable. I can't believe how hot it is even at 11PM. It drives me nuts. I am glad you are enjoying your time in Egypt.

kakomu - Nice 6 strings. I play a little of the 4 string myself.

Pictures of ourselves - -spike- - 07-20-2004

I must say, we have some fine looking women on these forums. Why cant I find any good looking girls that like anime and games!? Damn you Washington, Damn you!!

kakomu - I also play six string, I have been playing for about 4 years now.

Pictures of ourselves - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 07-20-2004

I'm surprised no one commented on the "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" sticker on the second guitar. I think it adds the perfect touch.Wink

Pictures of ourselves - Ryoku Slayer - 07-20-2004

WOW this thread has finally hit its 100th post. AWESOME! maybe it can go to 200 posts lol.

Pictures of ourselves - Andromeda18_ - 07-20-2004

Quote:Originally posted by animeshop
yeh egypt is amazing, did you check out sharm-el-shekh? one of the most amazing beaches in the whole entire world, im gonna go in december when its at a decent heat. prob be like 30degrees.

hehe, yeh im lailla (pronounced lay-la, like the eric clapton song)- been browsing my site ey? nothing done yet though. Rolleyes

Unfortunately I didn't get to visit any beach but I liked being there so much I'm thinking of going back to visit Hurghada. From what I've seen on the Internet it has beautiful beaches.
Oh, and Morg, I'm not there right now, I was there last year around this time.

I already suspected your name was pronounced lay-la like in the Eric Clapton song and because of that I can't get the damn song out of my head! :p

Pictures of ourselves - animeshop - 07-20-2004

hehe, lay-la you got me on my knees layla, im begging darling please layla - darling won't you ease my worried mind Smile

good song too.

Pictures of ourselves - Andromeda18_ - 07-20-2004

Yes, it's a nice song but after 2 days of hearing it inside my head it just gets annoying! And you're not helping! :p