The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.6 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Pictures of ourselves - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Pictures of ourselves (/thread-3435.html)

Pictures of ourselves - Ryo of Inferno - 02-07-2005

elcoholic Wrote:I was thinkking the exact same thing. Do you atleast have a squeaky voice or is the picture I had of you totaly ruined now (and yes, that would be a good thing too) Big Grin

Ummmm no. I don't have a squeaky voice.

Pictures of ourselves - rarnom - 02-07-2005

wow. You look much thicker than I imagined. Did you happen to see the MC Hammer commercial yesterday? It was pretty funny.

Pictures of ourselves - katherine_jean - 02-07-2005

Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Well people have been wanting to see my face for awhile. Especially Vicious, so heres my

ugly mug. Probably not that good looking , fact I'm probably as ugly as hell, but by poular

request, here I am. Anyway hope this works.

Well. Ryo's actually pretty good looking! Big Grin Wink

Pictures of ourselves - gubi-gubi - 02-07-2005

Kind of remind me of jamie kennedy Ryo! Anyway just to break the good looking flow here's me when I got run over lol! There's also a non run over photo aswell though!

Pictures of ourselves - Andromeda18_ - 02-07-2005

Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Well people have been wanting to see my face for awhile. Especially Vicious, so heres my

ugly mug. Probably not that good looking , fact I'm probably as ugly as hell, but by poular

request, here I am. Anyway hope this works.

No way! That can't possibly be you! I just can't match your personality with the way you look! Wow... Anyway, you do look tough and you're not ugly at all.

gubi-gubi Wrote:Kind of remind me of jamie kennedy Ryo! Anyway just to break the good looking flow here's me when I got run over lol! There's also a non run over photo aswell though!

Ouch! That looks painful! And will you people stop saying you're ugly?!
This is ugly!

Since it's Carnival and thinking back on the Brazilians' subjects, here are some pictures of those hot Rio de Janeiro women. Wink

Pictures of ourselves - katherine_jean - 02-07-2005

gubi-gubi Wrote:Kind of remind me of jamie kennedy Ryo! Anyway just to break the good looking flow here's me when I got run over lol! There's also a non run over photo aswell though!
The hospital bed pic looks extremely..painful. What happened?

As for the other one.. I like it. ^^

Pictures of ourselves - Ryo of Inferno - 02-07-2005

Andromeda18_ Wrote:No way! That can't possibly be you! I just can't match your personality with the way you look! Wow... Anyway, you do look tough and you're not ugly at all.

Ouch! That looks painful! And will you people stop saying you're ugly?!
This is ugly!

Believe it or not, that really is me. Maybe I have just been in this school and whatnot too

long because its starting to get to me on a regular basis.

Pictures of ourselves - onizuka17711 - 02-07-2005

Why the hell don't half-naked chicks dance in the streets here?! God damn, the US sucks!

Pictures of ourselves - Nina182B - 02-07-2005

Wow Ryo, you're a man.. I was sorta expecting to see a 12 year old or something Smile

Gubi-gubi, I hope you're okay now. I can't even imagine how painful that must have been.

onizuka17711 Wrote:Why the hell don't half-naked chicks dance in the streets here?! God damn, the US sucks!

They only do it there because it's Carnival. They do it here as well but like I said with 40 degrees it just looks ridiculous.

Pictures of ourselves - Nina182B - 02-07-2005

onizuka17711 Wrote:Why the hell don't half-naked chicks dance in the streets here?! God damn, the US sucks!
What about Mardi Gras? Big Grin

Blight Wrote:Yes, it is. But now I seriously wonder why you would let your dad hit you. Of course, if he hasn't done it since you started getting bigger then that would make since, but if he still pulls shit, it looks like you are big enough to make a stand.
Yeah, you gotta stand up for yourself! My dad let off a bit when he realized that I wasn't going to take his shit anymore. You deserve a better life than the one it seems you're getting! Besides, what's the worst that could happen by fighting back?

Nina182B Wrote:What about Mardi Gras? Big Grin
Yes, you do have a point Big Grin . Spring Break too! But, I'm in New York, and all of that is down south, far away from me Sad .

onizuka17711 Wrote:Yes, you do have a point Big Grin . Spring Break too! But, I'm in New York, and all of that is down south, far away from me Sad .

There are women there dancing half naked on the streets during Spring Break? :confused: