The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.6 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Pictures of ourselves - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Pictures of ourselves (/thread-3435.html)

Pictures of ourselves - Elcoholic - 01-13-2005

Andromeda18_ Wrote:Do you have a digital camera? If you do then you can connect it to your computer using a USB cable and upload your pictures to the computer. If not you need to get a scanner like katherine_jean suggested. After doing that uploading a picture to a post is easy.

Nope. My friends have some digi cams and there are some pictures of me on there but those are party pictures and, well they don't represent me in the best way if you know what I mean Big Grin

I'm in the process of getting one though (together with my new mobile phone subscription. I get a phone and a digi cam, not 2 in 1 but a phone and a seperate cam)

I am glad to hear my country men left such a good impression on you last summer. Usualy all our soccor fans do is drink lots of beer and party (very loud!) all day. We're very friendly but annoy alot of people who aren't there for the party. I'm not your typical dutchman though. I have red hear for starters :eek: while your probabaly expecting the blond type Big Grin

Pictures of ourselves - Andromeda18_ - 01-13-2005

Vicious Wrote:So is that a deal? If I do it, then so will you? No reniggin' on your word now.

I said that to Rav. You know, instead of telling other people to do it he should just go ahead and do it himself. You're more than welcome to do the same, just don't expect anything in return. :p

elcoholic Wrote:I am glad to hear my country men left such a good impression on you last summer. Usualy all our soccor fans do is drink lots of beer and party (very loud!) all day. We're very friendly but annoy alot of people who aren't there for the party. I'm not your typical dutchman though. I have red hear for starters :eek: while your probabaly expecting the blond type Big Grin

Well, Portugal is the 3rd country in the world with the biggest alcohol consumption so I don't think people around here thought much about all the beer the soccer fans drank. They were actually very nice and didn't bother people at all, quite the opposite.
It's true that most of your country men were blonde but hey, I've got nothing against red hair. Red=passion!

Pictures of ourselves - Vicious - 01-13-2005

Andromeda18_ Wrote:I said that to Rav. You know, instead of telling other people to do it he should just go ahead and do it himself. You're more than welcome to do the same, just don't expect anything in return. :p

It's true that most of your country men were blonde but hey, I've got nothing against red hair. Red=passion!

Nope. No deal. No pics of me unless you do the same.

But I have black hair. Sad

Pictures of ourselves - rav96 - 01-14-2005

hang on Andro im not bothered about seeing you topless so no deal!!!
but if you wanna see my awesomeness without a top then start a petition :p

i was merely trying to get vicious topless coz hes a sexy beast..mWahahahaahaaaaaa

and hells yeah the Dutch are pretty boys no doubt...i know 3 of em and they are sooo prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtyyyyyyyyyyyyyy but women hate being with blokes who "outshine" them from what they tell me

and my god

dutch + chinese = Godess = Kristen Kreuk

mmmmmmmmmmmmm now that is what i call chamone mofoin Yes Wink

Pictures of ourselves - Andromeda18_ - 01-15-2005

Vicious Wrote:Nope. No deal. No pics of me unless you do the same.

But I have black hair. Sad

Black is and has always been my favourite colour so there's nothing to be sad about. Besides, men look great regardless of their hair colour.

rav96 Wrote:and my god

dutch + chinese = Godess = Kristen Kreuk

mmmmmmmmmmmmm now that is what i call chamone mofoin Yes Wink

She is indeed very beautiful.

Pictures of ourselves - morgorath - 01-16-2005

Look what happens I go away for a few weeks and bam... topless Andro is being brought up again really do you ever tire of this attention we throw at you.

Pictures of ourselves - rav96 - 01-16-2005

Andromeda18_ Wrote:She is indeed very beautiful.

times a million :o Big Grin

Pictures of ourselves - Andromeda18_ - 01-16-2005

morgorath Wrote:Look what happens I go away for a few weeks and bam... topless Andro is being brought up again really do you ever tire of this attention we throw at you.

No, not really, I have a lot of fun! Big Grin

Pictures of ourselves - Vicious - 01-16-2005

Andromeda18_ Wrote:No, not really, I have a lot of fun! Big Grin

It'd be alot more fun for the rest of us if you'd go ahead and post the pics already!!! Big Grin

Morg - What can I say? I have a one track mind. Cool

Pictures of ourselves - Elcoholic - 01-17-2005

Vicious Wrote:It'd be alot more fun for the rest of us if you'd go ahead and post the pics already!!! Big Grin

:

I always think these comments are the reason there aren't many females on (anime) forums. We are lucky to have so many who post frequently. I hope they will not be pushed away by our male macho testoterone driven BS Big Grin

I've lost count of how often you asked for those pics Vicious. Are you really such a pervert? :p :p :p

Pictures of ourselves - Vicious - 01-17-2005

elcoholic Wrote:I always think these comments are the reason there aren't many females on (anime) forums. We are lucky to have so many who post frequently. I hope they will not be pushed away by our male macho testoterone driven BS Big Grin

I've lost count of how often you asked for those pics Vicious. Are you really such a pervert? :p :p :p

No, I'm not such a huge pervert. I just like messing with Andromeda. If she told me to stop, I would.

Also, if you'll notice, I don't even bother complimenting any other girls on the board. So don't try to pin the lack of females on here on me.

Quite the opposite. We have alot of females who contribute here comparred to other anime boards. And the reason the other boards don't have so many could be because real perverts post stuff like you did but they ARE serious. I'm not talking about the lack of females, I just don't want any of them to leave. And you were overdoing it with the pics weren't you? People could start to think otherwise if you ask more than 5 times in a few days. You almost had me fooled.

As long as its a joke. I would be real dissapointed if she did post them though (no offence ofcourse, I just think you have more class than people who would. correct me if I'm wrong Big Grin )

Pictures of ourselves - Vicious - 01-17-2005

elcoholic Wrote:And you were overdoing it with the pics weren't you? People could start to think otherwise if you ask more than 5 times in a few days. You almost had me fooled.

As long as its a joke. I would be real dissapointed if she did post them though (no offence ofcourse, I just think you have more class than people who would. correct me if I'm wrong Big Grin )

Don't I always overdo everything?

No, no, we like lack of class. Post those pics!!! Big Grin

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Pictures of ourselves - Atomic Orgasm - 01-17-2005

me, looking very skinny