The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.6 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Pictures of ourselves - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Pictures of ourselves (/thread-3435.html)

Pictures of ourselves - Andromeda18_ - 11-24-2004

rav96 Wrote:im just ugly/average...:p

Sure you are, and I'm Santa Claus! Rolleyes

Pictures of ourselves - Vicious - 11-24-2004

Andromeda18_ Wrote:Sure you are, and I'm Santa Claus! Rolleyes

Really? Funny, I never thought of Santa Claus in that way before. Time to start having dreams of Santa now. :p

Pictures of ourselves - Andromeda18_ - 11-24-2004

Vicious Wrote:Really? Funny, I never thought of Santa Claus in that way before. Time to start having dreams of Santa now. :p

Would you like anything special for Christmas? :p

Pictures of ourselves - rav96 - 11-24-2004

this is when i'd like to say

santa's "got a brand new bag" Wink

oh and can i have my coal as uasual need something to help the fire burn :p

Andromeda18_ Wrote:Sure you are, and I'm Santa Claus! Rolleyes

well just so be it that yeah...

you come to my Uni and see the guys that i have to compete with..my god its a massacre!!! plus havin gained weight and lost muscle doesnt help..and zero confidence to appraoch those pesky females Rolleyes

but hey atleast i dress Cool
in my opinion!

Andromeda18_ Wrote:Would you like anything special for Christmas? :p

Why do I get the feeling that this is a trick question? And that I'd never get what I'd ask for anyways (3522 miles and all). Wink

rav96 Wrote:plus havin gained weight and lost muscle doesnt help..and zero confidence to appraoch those pesky females Rolleyes

I'm the opposite right now. I'm gaining muscle, but not really losing weight yet. My friend says that comes later, but for now he wants me to build some muscle mass. Can't say I'm much different in the confidence department though. Sad

well good on you..as ive probly mntioned a gizzilion times i regret stopping my trainig and just letting myself go...

keep up with it Dude..good on you
rember dont stop fully when you do get fed up just slow down
you lose it 3times quicker as ive mentioned it before

and at the mo im trying to get back into it..just hard with uni,lects,disserattion and low motivtn on top D'oh!!!

and yeah just gain the muscle for now coz that will automatically get rid of some at coz muscle has highest metab rate of all your cells after liver cells..well dependent on what type but i want bother gettin into biology (but the liver is the most metabolic part of your body)
and cardio can be put in later if you want though best..
plus when losing weight make sure to train coz your body when losing weight esp on fad diets tends to lose more muscle mass than fat!

and lol we be the same on this "confidence department"

lets go to the head of the department and kill him Wink

rav96 Wrote:well good on you..as ive probly mntioned a gizzilion times i regret stopping my trainig and just letting myself go...

Well, a friend of mine whose an amateur bodybuilder made me join the gym again and I go train with him about 4 times a week. I let him decide what we're working on and I just do what he tells me to. He's a total dick at the gym though and calls me a girl and a pussy if I start complaining about anything. But that's good I guess because it provides me with motivation.

He said we're supposed to be adding cardio in soon.

cool but 4 times a week for just starting out could be overtrainiing..for him its fine coz hes not startin out... 3 times a week properly for me (when i will eventually get to it)

Back,Biceps
Chest, triceps
Legs,Wrists,Shoulders

and chuck in sit up when ever but not now coz with a belly it just makes it look bigger! even though its a six pack Sad gotta get the ardio sorted!

and rember what you eat makes the impact and Rest!

Only ar Rest is Muscle mass gained!!!
REST

cant highlight that enough!

Well, our schedule is supposed to be:

Moday - Legs (I hate this the most since I'm always sore for a few days afterwards)
Tuesday - Chest (I look forward to this day the most)
Wednesday - Rest day
Thursday - Back
Friday - Shoulders and Arms I guess (Although we really haven't gone in on Fridays yet, but it's not a big deal since I have dumbbells at home and can work on this one myself)

He told me I need to rest too, but I'm one of those people that lacks patience, so I figure working out more will get me results faster.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont get into that trap

i did for an age when i first started out an age ago...no one evr told me and when i did realise the gains were awesome! i used to go to the gym daily and train for hours like stooopid kid.

an yeah Chest is my fav ^_^ i sometimes get over zealous and train it too much

the groupings i do it as is coz they are my secondary muscles
ie when you train the chest you also train your triceps secondarily an vice versa thus i dont train my triceps on another day to avoid over trainin!

an legs i do the least coz i BMX and my legs are muscley enough as they are. kinda scarily to the rest of my body. i can do the max weight on the leg machines at the gym easily still...scary Sad

oh and i forgot to add rotate the day every coupla weeks or months depending n how far you get

that way your body cant adapt and muscle will still be stimulated and you avoid plateaus

rav96 Wrote:i did for an age when i first started out an age ago...no one evr told me and when i did realise the gains were awesome! i used to go to the gym daily and train for hours like stooopid kid.

Well, we're usually at the gym about an hour per day. He usually has us do about 5 different exercises each day. Usually 3 sets, but sometimes up to 5 sets for certain exercises.

I think I've been getting enough rest since last week we only went in twice and I did my arms/shoulders at home.

how many reps do you do?

in general the best gains are through Heavy/Med weights with Low Reps
yes LOW reps hard to believe but True

never do 14+ Never!!!

working out more/too much = over training = poor gains!