The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.6 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Pictures of ourselves - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Pictures of ourselves (/thread-3435.html)

Pictures of ourselves - Schultz - 11-07-2004

http://www.sf.net/projects/ffdshow/

Download latest alpha of that DirectShow filter and it will solve all your problems.. never really need to install another codec.. unless you wish to encode.. works with any media player that supports direct show.. Ala wmp 7,8,9

Yup that video was a while ago.. Since Morg was playing Resident Evil 1 remake on my gamecube..

Pictures of ourselves - Atomic Orgasm - 11-12-2004

kakomu Wrote:say "you're so lucky to have naturally curly hair", which typically makes me want to scream a stream of obscenities, since my hair is a total and utter pain in the freakin ass.

i don't know about you but i get a lot of play for having curly hair.

Pictures of ourselves - kakomu - 11-12-2004

Atomic Orgasm Wrote:i don't know about you but i get a lot of play for having curly hair.

No, people treat it like a novelty. Pisses me off, since it's not trendy, people don't care about.

Pictures of ourselves - rav96 - 11-13-2004

hahahahah use straightners

they work a charm but beware humidity unless you use antihumidity products like i do

OMG im a woman....OMG i dont care :p

Pictures of ourselves - Andromeda18_ - 11-13-2004

rav96 Wrote:OMG im a woman....OMG i dont care :p

Ha, ha, ha! Big Grin

Pictures of ourselves - babyeater0 - 11-13-2004

rav96 Wrote:hahahahah use straightners

they work a charm but beware humidity unless you use antihumidity products like i do

OMG im a woman....OMG i dont care :p

you're a chick?

Pictures of ourselves - Akane - 11-13-2004

Andromeda I don't care if you say he is cute becuz I think he is cute too Wink Well I guess I will say good bye for now Big Grin

Pictures of ourselves - Andromeda18_ - 11-13-2004

babyeater0 Wrote:you're a chick?

Babyeater0 you need to work on your reading comprehension. Rav was just joking about the fact that he takes care of his hair like women take care of theirs.

Pictures of ourselves - rav96 - 11-13-2004

was i joking???

OMG i was... Rolleyes

lol

dam i was looking forward for my hormone therapy and allready had my boob job date sorted Wink :p

Pictures of ourselves - morgorath - 11-14-2004

OH my... don't you hate those hormone treatments. I mean like the last one I got made me have mood swings for weeks. And these new boobs like hello who knew my back would hurt this much...

ANd yes I am joking for all those not informed to my sick funny side...

Pictures of ourselves - Puppet Master - 11-14-2004

morgorath Wrote:OH my... don't you hate those hormone treatments. I mean like the last one I got made me have mood swings for weeks. And these new boobs like hello who knew my back would hurt this much...

Id be surprised if anyone alive thought you were serious lol...

Pictures of ourselves - babyeater0 - 11-14-2004

Andromeda18_ Wrote:Babyeater0 you need to work on your reading comprehension. Rav was just joking about the fact that he takes care of his hair like women take care of theirs.

I didn't read that part I just read when he said yes i am a woman.

Pictures of ourselves - rav96 - 11-15-2004

morgorath Wrote:OH my... don't you hate those hormone treatments. I mean like the last one I got made me have mood swings for weeks. And these new boobs like hello who knew my back would hurt this much...

lol lmao Akane the lesbian would have been funny Wink

"yeah i know gosh no one ever tld me the back pain would be like wtf...i have 2 cement bags on my chest"

Pictures of ourselves - Puppet Master - 11-15-2004

babyeater0 Wrote:I didn't read that part I just read when he said yes i am a woman.

Than start reading the what is said completely... Rolleyes

Pictures of ourselves - Akane - 11-15-2004

ha ha...me.. a lesbian...... HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHA LMAO.... Ok Well anyways I just wanted to say what is wrong with being a lesbian.... you never know... right..... i mean morgy could be keeping it secret...... Wink Jsut kidding..... anyways jsut wanted to laugh a little