The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.6 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Pictures of ourselves - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Pictures of ourselves (/thread-3435.html)

Pictures of ourselves - stevedave - 09-05-2004

a pic of me http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v76/mabiud/mecloseevil.jpg this pic is about a year old , just before my webcam broke ( playing tag with darts in the dark is dangerous )

Pictures of ourselves - Ryoku Slayer - 09-06-2004

Whoa! I dunno what is going on now............... confusin X.x

Pictures of ourselves - Andromeda18_ - 09-06-2004

What do you mean? What's confusing you? :confused:

Pictures of ourselves - Ryoku Slayer - 09-06-2004

I am confused cause I dunno what to post about because this thread is like a MIXED POT! first pictures, then breast, then religion.......... oh well I guess this could be good lol.

Pictures of ourselves - Akane - 09-06-2004

this thread has been one big rollercoaster so pick your poison to talk about it will probably be ok with everyone to talk to you about.... whatever floats your boat..... anyways I am gonna sign off now

Pictures of ourselves - Ossie - 09-08-2004

Ive been trying to find a more complimentary and somewhat less horribly embarrassing pic but I havent really caught up with the digital age where camera's are concerned Smile .
Ossie's Profile:'Extrordinarily Handsome'- Right, well, umm, I guess you can sratch that Big Grin

Pictures of ourselves - Elcoholic - 09-08-2004

Sweet costume man. You wear that outside of the UK and girls will be all over you. I swear thats the ultimate attention suit. All the girls want to know whats under there Big Grin

Pictures of ourselves - beboprules - 09-08-2004

Nice skirt :p

Is that a school uniform?

Pictures of ourselves - morgorath - 09-08-2004

beboprules Wrote:Nice skirt :p

Is that a school uniform?
Not quite Beboprules... that my friends is a Scottish kilt and correct me if I am wrong but that is a ceremonial kilt used for weddings and such. I am going to agree with elcoholic women are impressed by a man who has the balls to wear one of those in public.

Pictures of ourselves - Nina182B - 09-08-2004

I third that... and it is even way sexier if the guy is also playing that bagpipes.

Pictures of ourselves - Vicious - 09-08-2004

morgorath Wrote:I am going to agree with elcoholic women are impressed by a man who has the balls to wear one of those in public.

And if they're not sure. they can always peek under there to make sure that he DOES have them. :p

Pictures of ourselves - Ossie - 09-09-2004

'all the girls want to know whats under there'
What exactly do they thinks under there :o ? . Us scots may be somewhat estranged to the rest of the world on occasion but most certainly not in that department Wink .

Costume? School uniform?. lol, this is our national dress youre talking about here :eek: Smile

'Nice skirt'
'Ossie clenches fists in threatening manner'
heh heh, anymore of that are youre gonna get it BIG TIME Big Grin .

Morgorath: Youre not wrong man, that was at a wedding about a month ago. Oh and that's Ancient Mackenzie tartan if youre interested.

Pictures of ourselves - Ka-Talliya - 09-09-2004

Ossie Wrote:Ive been trying to find a more complimentary and somewhat less horribly embarrassing pic but I havent really caught up with the digital age where camera's are concerned Smile .
Ossie's Profile:'Extrordinarily Handsome'- Right, well, umm, I guess you can sratch that Big Grin

Mmmmm....kilt. It takes a real man to wear one of those.
I shall end my reply thus. Kilts are hot.

Pictures of ourselves - beboprules - 09-09-2004

Ossie Wrote:'Nice skirt'
'Ossie clenches fists in threatening manner'
heh heh, anymore of that are youre gonna get it BIG TIME Big Grin .

hehe, Nice dress, girly man Big Grin

*hiding in the closet to dodge the big time kick in the butt from Ossie* :p

Pictures of ourselves - Andromeda18_ - 09-10-2004

Who cares about kilts when the men who wear them have the sexiest accent on the planet?! Kilts are hot, don't get me wrong, but that accent just brings me to my knees. Wink